2017 Reading Challenge discussion

Generalities > Orphans

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne (new)

Anne (librarianguish) | 636 comments Mod
Greetings! I hope everyone is having fun with the challenge. It's great to see how many members we have, and that we're from all over the world.

A few of you have posted books, but not assigned them to a folder - they just end up at the top of the discussion in the "general" folder. I'd like to keep that folder empty, so from now on after I ask you to clarify which category you want the book in, I'm going to move them to the "Orphans" folder. I'll move books to their proper homes when you notify me, or you can edit them yourself if you want.

As far as I know the mobile app is still a problem for adding books to folders.

Read on!

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Thanks so much for taking the time to create and maintain the group. It's been really fun seeing what everyone else is reading. I've added quite a bit to me "to-read" list because of it.

message 3: by Anne (new)

Anne (librarianguish) | 636 comments Mod
Melissa wrote: "Thanks so much for taking the time to create and maintain the group. It's been really fun seeing what everyone else is reading. I've added quite a bit to me "to-read" list because of it."

You're very welcome! I can put in a thanks for everyone that help make this an enjoyable, low maintenance group! It is really fun to see what people are reading, I agree.

Cheers!