Detailed Roleplayers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Kikki and Alicat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) A young man or woman moves out of their parents home and into a home they inherited from a now deceased relative they barely remember. The house is in poor shape, but being hard on their luck and too stubborn to turn back, they try to grin and bear it. To the others who live in the neighborhood, all of whom have much nicer looking houses, consider the old house a relic and an eyesore that either needs to be fixed up or torn down. The interior of the house is not nearly as bad as one would think when looking at the exterior, there is electricity, running water, even a fireplace as a source of heat. There are protective blankets draped over all the furniture that must have belonged to their relative, or at least that is what was assumed until the blankets were removed to reveal antique furniture predating most of their living relatives, all in surprisingly good condition. Thinking perhaps their luck is not so bad after all, they start to get settled into the home. But, despite being happy the inside was not as bad as the outside and it was livable, they cannot shake the feeling that they are being watched....

Now, either gender is totally fine for what you wanna be, but if its not too much trouble, might it be alright for me to rp the ghost in this scenario?

And of course this is just the idea. We don't have to stick to it word for word, its just the idea to get the roleplay going or started and give us inspiration.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Okay ^-^ I was thinking about having a female girl be the one to move in. It doesn't matter what gender the ghost is, though.
So, are we having this be a scary paranormal thing, or like a cuter (for lack of a better word) thing?

message 3: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ okay~ I think I'll do a male

Mmm....maybe a mix of both? Like there could be cute aspects as well as scarier aspects

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Okay that sounds good ^-^ Do you think we should make characters or just start the roleplay? or should we further expand on ideas to get a more detailed plot for the moment?

Ps: this is my last post for tonight.

message 5: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Mmm...we can throw up a name and appearance pic for them at the least so we know what the appearance and name is of those we are rping with.

do you think any expansion is needed? If not we can just go for it

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Alrighty. I'll get searching for an appearance in a sec

I think once our character thingies are up, we should just go for it ^^

message 7: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ okay~

message 8: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (last edited Jan 27, 2015 10:59AM) (new)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments
▒▒▒▒▒▒A little bit of innocence is golden, baby.▒▒▒▒▒

【Easton Mae Harmer:::21 years of age:::(view spoiler)

message 9: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) lol XD HAI

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments HAIII
I can't decide whether or not I like that faceclaim dx

message 11: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) She looks cute ^_^

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Hmm.. I think I'll keep it ^-^
Also, do you think that's enough for now?
I put inocent instead of innocence ugh

message 13: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD okay~ And yeah that's perf dahling

now to figure out who to use for me....

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments XD yay~ I'm excited for this rp ^-^

message 15: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD Me too~

message 17: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD Hmm...who to use though is the problem I'm having

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Hmm... Here's a tumblr blog I use sometimes to find a face claim. It has them separated by gender and hair color

http://fc-help.tumblr.com/m

message 19: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I know that one XD its on my bookmarks list

I'm torn between who to use as in I have several that I'm torn between rather than not having any idea at all XD

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Haha I have it bookmarked too xD

Ohhh... well, I guess its just whoever you think would fit the part best.

message 21: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD hehe yeah it comes in handy when it comes to finding FC's to use that are a variety of appearances or ethnicity or wahtevers

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments It sure does xD welp, I'm off to sleep now, so I'll be back tomorrow hopefully

message 23: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) lol okay XD night~

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments I'm back~ going to the gym though I don't wanna gooo~

message 25: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I'm backish too

I might use Jamie Campbell Bower

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Ooh. I like that face claim ^-^

message 27: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD yeah he's adorable

message 28: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki)

Wolfrim Draven Mariston 'Wolfy' | 19 years of age |
(view spoiler)

message 29: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) will this work?

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Aww I love him ^-^ so, should I post first?
I might not be able to post until tomorrow bc its kinda late.

message 31: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Yeah go for it ^_^

message 33: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ okay~

message 34: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (last edited Jan 27, 2015 04:55AM) (new)

Easton dropped her bags in front of the old, torn up house. With a sinking sigh, she glanced around at the other houses. It was obvious who had the worst house on the street- and it was by a long shot. It almost seemed like if you breathed too much the whole house would come crashing down on top of your head. It wasn't that she wasn't grateful for the house being given to her for free, but this was almost in unlivable condition. And, she couldn't say no, it was given to her by a dead person, after all.

Digging in her pocket for the key, she cracked open the door, almost afraid to look inside. As she picked up her bags once more, she was surprised that the inside wasn't nearly as bad as the outside was. Sure, everything looked old and worn, but it seemed usable. And, as she shut the door behind her and flicked on a lightswitch, lights came flickering on. A large wave of relief flooded over her. Any previous thoughts of living like someone who was homeless had washed out of her mind by then.

Easton dropped her bags and made her way to the furniture, which were covered with large, white blankets. She held her breath before removing the covers. Underneith, there was antique furniture- so nice that it had to be covered up. It wasn't the most modern, but she figured she could pass the look off as vintage. Well, if they ever looked past the front of the house. Honestly, the new discovery helped her feel a little better about the whole thing. Maybe this would be so bad after all.

Sinking into one of the chairs, an eary feeling washed over it. It was almost like in one of the horror movies. The house was old, the tenant unexpecting. There was the feeling that someone, or something was watching her. Glancing to both sides, she took a breath. Easton had never been a fan of horror- far from it. The thought of anything mildly scary made her want to run for the hills. For a moment, she almost thought to call out, just to see if someone was there. "Silly, me." She laughed, talking all to herself, probably trying to confirm that fact to herself that she was alone. "This place is fine- there isn't anyone else here.

message 35: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ((lemme know when you finish ^_^))

message 37: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki)
Wolfrim lifted his head from where he was sitting curled up in the corner of the attic. He'd heard the door open. Was someone here? Who would be here? He stood up slowly, then dipped down through the floors until he was on the main landing. He squinted at the light that was shining now and shielded his face with his hand, which of course didn't help much since his hand was transparent, and moved to follow the sound of a voice. He paused and peeked around a corner to see.....a girl? What was she doing here? Was she the one that Aunty, as he called the elderly lady who lived here before, had been talking about? The one who would keep him from getting lonely when she left? He could only assume this was the one, but he was too shy to approach her, just like he'd been too shy to approach aunty. In the end she had sought him out, somehow knowing he was there to be sought out in the first place was startling, but she had grown to be someone he liked to be around. He could only hope that this female, who if he recalled was related to aunty, would be the same and could become his friend.

Until then though.....he remained hidden behind the wall and peeking at her shyly, too nervous to make the first move.

Was that a creak? I swear I heard something creak. Easton thought as she shot up from her chair. "H-hello?" She called out, glancing around her. Nothing had changed, or moved, that she could see. She shook her head, sighing. "Stop it, East." She murmured to herself, closing her eyes for a second. "You're just imagining things because it's your first time in the house. You're only nervous." Telling herself this did help a little. It calmed her raging nerves.

She turned, glancing around the kitchen, and switched on the oven. To her surprise, that, too, came flickering to life. Switching back off, she walked back into the other room. She found she couldn't sit still, and for a while she was just pacing back and forth. After several minutes of wearing out the floor, her eyes caught on her bags, and she picked a few of them up. She jogged up the stairs, bags in hand, to look for her room. Might as well start setting it up.

message 39: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki)
Wolfrim watched her as she jumped up, flinching in surprise but not saying anything. He wasn't sure what he would say anyways, or how she would react. What if she had some kind of ghost phobia? He watched her pace, melting into the wall so she couldn't bump into him.

When she started to head up the stairs, his eyes widened in alarm. She didn't know about the weak floorboards in the master bedroom! He quickly shot up and, hopefully before she could see, closed the master bedrooms door and locked it, then got a chair to lean against it for good measure so she couldn't open it. Then, he zipped to the other side of the hall and opened the guest bedroom door.

Panting some, it had been a fair amount of time since he had last used any of his ghostly abilities, he perched on the mantle above the master bedroom and hoped she would just go for the guest bedroom, where he knew the floor wouldn't cave out under her or anything. He'd hate for her to be hurt her first day.

At the top of the stairs, she tried the first door, twisting and trying to push on the knob. She let out a huff of frustration. It was locked? Why would the door be locked? She shook her head, and pushed hopelessly on it. Were there any other rooms? She needed a place to sleep- at least if it was for the night. Turning, she saw an open door at the end of the hallway. "Please," She muttered, lugging her bags down to the end of the hallway.

Easton couldn't help the wide smile that spread across her face at the sight of the room. It was a bedroom- thank goodness. It didn't look like a master bedroom, she guessed it was probably a guest room or something of that sort. She dropped her bags at the door and took a quick survey of the room. It would work for the moment. Digging through a few of her bags, she laid blankets on the bed, as well as a pillow. Embarrassingly one of the blankets was pink and had princesses on it, but she was the only one here. So, what did it matter.

With her suitcases partly empty, and several things scattered around the room, Easton flopped face down on the bed. She was exhausted, so she let her eyes flutter closed. She would finish unpacking later, after she rested a little, it wasn't like she needed to do it now.

message 41: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki)
Wolfrim watched with trepidation as she tried to open the door to the master bedroom, hoping the lock and chair held. Luckily, they did and he sighed in relief as he watched her move to the guest bedroom. Pushing off from the mantle, he floated over to peek into the bedroom as she unpacked.

When she flopped onto the bed, he wondered what she was doing. She still had things all over the place. Maybe she was tired? He didn't know anything about her, so he couldn't be certain. He didn't even know where she came from. Still, it would no doubt be kind of him to help her put away her things so that she didn't have a lot of work to wake up to. Hesitating, he floated into the room to see if she was awake and saw her eyes closed. Thinking it was now or never, he started to use his abilities of mostly levitation and being able to open things to put as much of her stuff away as he could. Luckily for him, she had already put away her more.....personal items and he didn't have to mess with it and just could leave it at putting away clothes and towels and things. When he had done as much as he could without overly taxing himself, he folded the blanket over her and left the room so that she could rest and went up into the attic, the typical place he hid and brooded and more or less had made his new home.

After a little while, Easton was waking from her nap. With bleary eyes, she sat up, rubbing at them. After her eyes focused, she glanced around the room, panic settling deep in her heart. She hadn't put away everything. She went to sleep with things scattered around her. Now, everything was cleaned and put up. She shot up, pulling open drawers and looking for something that could be used as some sort of weapon. She settled on a small lamp that was on a bedside table.

It was obvious now there was someone- or something, heaven forbid- in this house. What kind of criminal would clean up someone's room? She thought for half a second, before pushing it out of her mind. What mattered was that there was someone in her. "Listen," She yelled, stepping out of the bedroom and peeking down the hallway. "I know you're here." She continued, holding the lamp up in case she had to swing it at someone. "Come out!" She finished, hoping her voice wasn't shaking as much as her hands were.

It was her luck- someone breaking in, or someone already being here. She was the one who was scared easily, so it only made sense that something scary would happen to her. Life was so cruel.

message 43: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki)
Wolfrim sat staring into space in the attic, trying to wrap his head around the fact that there was a lady in the house now. He knew he'd have to restrict himself from going into certain places for her comfort, he didn't want to make her feel.....a voice? He looked around when he heard her yelling. Did she see a spider or a rat? There shouldnt' be any, but he should check and scare it away. He dipped through the floor, then realized what she was saying. She knew he was here? How? He hadn't revealed himself.....oh, right...she probably realized that she hadn't put her things away herself.

He could tell she was scared, which only made him feel guilty. He hadn't intended to scare her. Seeing her yelling and carrying a lamp to throw at him, now that scared him. He was and had always been a timid soul, so to see something like that made him terrified to reveal himself. Still, he didn't want her to start hurting herself by trying to find him, so he didn't have a choice. Making himself visible, he moved to the far side of the hallway, pressing against the wall without going through it and hiding his face automatically out of fear of her throwing the lamp. "I-I'm sorry!" he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I-I thought you w-were t-tired and th-that I-i could h-help by p-putting stuff a-away...I-I didn't m-mean to u-upset you....d-don't hurt me!" he cowered against the wall, terrified of what she might do.

The first thing she did when she saw the person was throw the lamp. Luckly, her aim was terrible and it ended up crashing to the ground. Oh my- Did he just come through a wall? Easton thought, staring at him- or it, or whatever. And, rather, it was through him, since the person- or ghost, or soul, she didn't know what- was transparent. She couldn't help but be scared of him- she was terrified of ghosts and horror and anything scary, really.

"W-what?" She breathed, her mind jumbling up everything he said to her. All that was running through her mind was: He's a ghost. There's a ghost in my house. "Oh, god." She muttered, putting a hand to her head and leaning against the wall. This was making her feel a little lightheaded.

She forced herself to take a breath- to listen to what he was saying. At the moment, he seemed just about as scared as she was. She instantly felt a little bad. She had thrown the lamp at him- it hadn't hit him, but she still threw it. "S-s-sorry," she said, her voice coming out in a shakey stutter, as much as she didn't want it to. "I-I was j-just startled." Easton told him, taking another deep breath. He didn't seem to harmless. Would he really have finished putting her stuff away if he had planned on harming her at one point? Actually, it wasn't scary at all- it was pretty sweet.

The thought, although was slightly calming, didn't help much with her fear. He was still a ghost after all.

message 45: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki)
When she threw the lamp, the sound of it shattering made Wolfrim cry out in alarm and fall backwards through the wall. He walked through the wall the rest of the way to peek at her from the end of the hallway, looking terrified. She had thrown something at him! He hadn't been expecting her to actually throw it.

When she spoke, he hesitated at the end of the hall. "S-so was I-I when you f-first came here..." he said softly. "Aunty d-didn't tell me m-much....just th-that she had a grandchild who would keep me company." he bit his lip. He didn't want to scare her. He honestly didn't even think he could be scary if he tried, but if she was scared of him....he didn't know what he could do, except try to make her feel less scared. Maybe if she stopped thinking of him as a ghost, she could calm down. She was really pale at the moment, he didn't want her to pass out. One of the downsides of being a ghost meant he wouldn't be able to catch her and keep her from hitting her head. "M-my name is W-wolfrim....Wolfrim Draven Mariston. Wh-what's your name?"

Easton nodded, she just keep nodding. A ghost? A ghost was startled of a human? A ghost was startled by her? It was almost impossible to believe. Easton was about the farthest thing from scary she knew. With her wide eyes, and golden locks- she was more, well, anything than she was scary. This, however, helped her feel a little better about the whole situation. "O-oh," She said in response to him talking about her grandmother- the one he called 'Auntie'. She didn't mention the fact that she barely remembered her grandmother. There were maybe a few times she came over to her grandmothers, but those childhood memories were long forgotten.

"I'm Easton." She told him, clearing her throat. "Easton Mae Harmer." She told him in the same fashion he had told her. She held out her hand for him to shake, like she usually did when greeting someone new. It took her a moment, then she pulled her hand back. "Oh, sorry." After a moment of awkward silence, she decided she should try to talk. "A-are there any other ghosts here?"

message 47: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki)
"E-easton is a nice name." he said shyly from the other end of the hall. When she stuck her hand out to him, he just stared at it quizzically for a long moment before she pulled her hand back. He wondered what she had done that for, it must be some new custom that had been developed while he was trapped in the house. Like the cars.

Blinking as he realized she had asked him a question, he quickly shook his head. "O-oh no, there isn't a-anyone else here. I-its always been just me....u-until Auntie bought the place that is." he stammered out, swift to want to reassure her about it.

"O-oh. Okay," This was the only, simple, two word answer Easton could think to reply with. She was glad there wasn't any other ghosts that lived in the house. At least this one, Wolfrim, seemed to kind and harmless. He was very, well, human like. Of course, this was her first time meeting a ghost, but she hadn't exactly expected them to be like this. Although the first few months might be a little uneasy for the both of them, if things stayed like this, she was sure that she would be alright.

A loud rumbling noise came from Easton's stomach. It was so sudden that it made her flinch, but she then gave him a little smile. "I-I guess I'm hungry. I should probably go fix myself something," she said, heading towards the stairs. As she passed near him, she was almost tempted to look at him- to see what he looked like up close. But, instead, she just kept her eyes straight ahead and began to jog down the stairs.

message 49: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki)
I miss food....the taste, cooking it.... A soft sigh of longing escaped Wolfrim as he watched her walk past, and rather than just drop through the floor like he could normally, he chose to 'walk' after her. He could tell she was still a bit skittish around him, and he would likely be the same, after all she did throw a lamp at him. The last thing he wanted was to provoke fear though, as he was and had never previously been a person who could really be called as such. "Wh-what are you going to be cooking?" he asked, then quickly stammered out, "I-If I m-may be s-so bold to a-ask that is."

He wondered what all worked in the kitchen. It had been some time since Auntie had left him all alone, and since he had no corporeal form with which to take shape and tend to the house, he had no idea what state of repair or disrepair many things were outside of knowing the electric worked, and the floorboards in the master room were weak.

"I'm not sure," Easton answered slowly, as she reached the bottom of the stairs. She strode across the living room and picked up one of the bags with several items of food in it. She would have to go to the store later for fresh items, but she figured that having some canned food or takeout for a while wouldn't be too bad in the sceme of things. Digging through her bag, she pulled out a can of Spaghetti O's. "I, uh, guess I'm eating this." She said, pulling a little plastic bowl out of her bag. It was the color of a basketball or something; it was one of the free things she got from a store if you bought about three or four boxes of cereal at once.

Making her way into the kitchen, she popped the cap of the Spaghetti O's and emptied it into the bowl. Pulling open the Microwave, she placed them in there and started it for a few minutes. Thankfully, the microwave worked. While she was waited, she played around with the stove top- finding out that only two of the eye's worked. Not that it mattered, she probably wouldn't need more than that at a time. Turning, she glanced at Wolfrim. "Um, y-you can't eat, can you?" She asked, almost immediately realizing that it was a stupid question. Of course he can't eat- he was dead after all.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.