What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. contemporary romance holidays kiss pantry [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Vicentin | 3 comments I'm looking for a book I read about 4 or 5 years ago but completelly forgot the name. The book is about a girl who, for some reason I can't seem to remember, is obligated to return to her hometown (I believe it was something regarding her mother health). Anyway, once there she reconnects with a childhood sweetheart of hers, they grew up together, I kinda remember he was the son of one of the employees in her parents house/estate. There are 3 scenes of this book that I remember quite clearly:
* The first scene it's a kind of flashback showing the kids playing, they are in some kind of garden and they find a ladybug
* The second scene happens on a party during the holidays, the guy sees the girl, and realizes how beautiful she really is (he always saw her as "one of the boys" even though she's not a tomboy)
* The third scene occurs in a pantry, if I remember well she was in the pantry and for some reason he went there, knowing she was there. They have some kind of disagreement that ended with a kiss between the two. The kiss however only ended when they broke some glass that was kept inside the pantry and one of their parents called for her.
Anyway, I appreciate in advance for all the help I hope I'll be getting. I'm only hope one of you might know the name of this book.
Thanks

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4132 comments I don't know it, but have you come across this list: https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/4...
Maybe your book is there.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37806 comments Mod
Caroline, was that your book then?

message 5: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Vicentin | 3 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Caroline, was that your book then?"

Sorry and yes. The book I was looking for was I'm in no mood for love :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

I'm In No Mood For Love (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Rachel Gibson (other topics)