1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Moonshadow and Stine

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,738 (1738 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments What kind of rp do you want to do?

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments Sounds good

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments How about two species are at war and a member of each fall in love

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments Ummmm....how about dragon and shape shifters?

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments Sure dragon and elf or shapeshifter and elf?

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments Alright do you want to be the girl or guy?

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments Girl and I'll be the elf as well ^^

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments Alright should we make charries?

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments Do you wanna make yours first or me?

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments Ok you or me start?

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments Arron came out of his cave and looked at the view from his mountain side view. He lived in a part of the country that had not yet became a battle field. He knew there were elves that didn't live to far from his cave but unlike other dragons he didn't enjoy fighting those that stood up to dragons. For thousands of years dragons have been in control of the magical world but for the past 100 years or so the elves have tried to take that from the dragons which never turned out well for either side.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments Keya went to the battlefield. Her general had told her that she was ready to face the action for herself. She was nervous when she rode her horse toward where she heard fighting. 'This is life or death now, Keya. You can't back down.' General Sires said strictly to Keya. Of course, she listened closely.

Keya quickly stopped her horse as dragons blew fire down. She quickly raised her magical bow, but was scared to fire. "Keya!" Said a warrior that she knew, Marvel. Keya put down her bow and arrow. "I saw a dragon by a cave close to the village!" Keya understood what he was saying. They could take this one prisoner. She nodded and headed toward the cave.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments He stretched his wing as he saw smoke not far from where he stood. The fighting was getting closer, soon he would be forced to move or fight and neither was an option he liked. As he watched the smoke a movement caught his eye. He focused on it and was able to see an elf fleeing. He frowned watching as the elf headed for his cave instead of the direction he guessed their village was.

He knew fighting from his cave could give the elf the upper hand if the elf made it up to him. He made his mind up and took flight he was going to meet the elf before she reached him. If she wanted a fight he wasn't going to make it easy for her. He met her in the woods before she reached the cave "aren't you a bit lost? The fighting is west of here and your village south"

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments "No... I come here with a purpose." She was more nervous now than ever. She had learn all about dragons in school, but never thought she would speak to one. Much less battle on. She learned enough magic and had enough weapons to protect herself, but wasn't sure if she could do it all.

She stopped her horse who shifted from time to time because it was afraid of the dragon. It most certainly wasn't alone. 'Why is he away from the forest?' She thought. She got off her horse and walked toward the dragon with a bow and sword. "I'm here to take you prisoner."

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments He laughed "prisoner?" He shook his head "let's just say you do capture me by yourself how do you expect to get me back to your village?" He smirked looking her over. She knew she had to be new to the fighting and she was scared of him. She was young, it is a pity for such a young life to be thrown away like that. He wanted to invite her back to his cave for breakfast but he didn't and couldn't trust her.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments "I was told I'm the second strongest magician elf in my village. Magic portals never hurt anyone, even a dragon." She tried to sound confident. She sighed a bit and raised her bow. At the tip it sparked into a brilliant blue flame. She was about to let go when she felt the ground shake. She looked over and saw all the people retreating. "What?!" She looked at the dragon and back at the people then to the dragon. 'If I don't bring him back...' She thought. She shook her head and lowered her bow. "No... I can't do it now..." She growled. She turned around to get on her horse and she suddenly saw it shot down by arrows. "What?" She looked over and saw Marvel. Before she could say anything, he shot her in the leg and shoulder.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments He felt the ground shake and looked around something wasn't right. He let out a roar as the arrows started to fly. He flapped his wings sending them back at those who was shooting them. He saw the elf injured and he knew he couldn't just leave her. He shot flames out at those letting loose arrows. He carefully grabbed the elf and took off heading for another location he knew it would take the elves days to get to

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments She passed out once the arrows hit her. Magic hitting a elf body always had negative effects. Even though she passed out, she felt like she was flying. She heard flapping as well.

She could see nothing, but black though. 'What's going on?' She thought. 'Why did Marvel shoot me?' So many thoughts surrounded her, but she had focus on sound for now.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments He slowed only when he reached the location. The entrance was just large enough for him to take her inside. He gently laid her down on the stone floor and changed forms so he could remove the arrows without hurting her.

He got the arrows out then went to get water and food. He came back with the supplies and sat down waiting on her to wake. He stayed in his human form knowing he couldn't fight here and she was not in any shape to try to fight either.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments She grunted a bit when she first woke up. Her vision was blurry so all she could see was blurred browns. Once her vision adjusted, she saw it was a ceiling of a cave. She blinked a few times and moved her head, she saw the guy looking back at her. She let out a gasp and shot up, causing her to almost scream in pain.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments (Sorry had to get some sleep I hate early classes)

He watched her as she woke. He frowned watching her jump up "if I was going to hurt you, you would not be awake right now. You need to rest before you hurt yourself more" he told her frowning. He moved closer to her "if those are ment for dragons I'm surprised you did make it." He picked up one of the arrows looking at it he found it hard to believe that this had killed so many dragons but he knew it had

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments She looked at the arrow as well. 'Marvel...' She thought. "But why... Why did they shoot me?" She looked away from the arrow and down at the ground. 'How did I survive as well?' She groaned and gripped her hands together. "I have so many questions." She looked at the guy. "You're the dragon right? Why did you save me?"

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments "Not all dragons are about control over others" he said tossing the arrow down and as far as why they shot you, you need to take that up with them." He said with a shrug. "From what I saw in the forest you don't want to fight do you?" He asked even tho he assumed the answer. He didn't wait for her to answer before continuing " we are miles away from where we were and I don't suggest trying to run off it will take you days to get back home if you knew the way and don't get lost"

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments "Oh. Geez, thanks kind dragon dude." She said sarcastically. She sighed and moved slowly to lean on the wall. She saw a gash on her leg and felt the pain in her shoulder. She glanced at the dragon. "What about you?" She asked. "Don't you have your dragon people to go to?"

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments "Unlike your kind we don't need to live with our kind" he said looking at her "there are some hoards but only in times of war which current was caused by your people." He said " can't you do a magic healing thing on yourself?" He asked looking at her wounds. He had heard they could but had never seen it.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments "No healer elfs do that. I'm a warrior elf. Those are different things." She sighed. She touched her cut and gritted her teeth. "But, elfs heal eventually. I'll assure you that." She looked around the cave. "Right after I'm healed, I'm going back to my village." She looked down.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments "Suit yourself" he shrugged looking at her "but I think you are stuck here with me for a while those wounds look nasty" he came closer to look at the wounds "I will go out in a bit for some herbs I'll make a paste to stop infection" he told her reaching out to touch the wound on her shoulder

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments She gritted her teeth and looked away. "Don't touch it." Her voice sounded odd between gritted teeth. "But, thank you for taking me in for the time being..." She bit her lip.

"Also, I'm sorry about before with trying to kill you... I'm just raised to defeat dragons from my village. My family was killed by them, so I always thought that they were only here to ruin everything. I guess some are different..."

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments "It was elves that started this war but they most likely aren't telling you that" he said "not all dragons are out for blood...in fact if your kind would stop trying to take away our rule of the magican beings it would be rare for a dragon to harm another magical being with out being provoked."

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments "Yeah... We are kind of at fault." She said dryly. She closed her eyes and thought back to the now useless lessons about dragons. 'Why did one save me then?' She wanted to tell the people. 'When you abandoned me!' She opened her eyes and cringed when she shifted slightly.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments "I was there when it started there is no kind of...I don't know much about healing elves but I'll go find the herbs and make the paste dragons use it should work for you" he said and headed for the entrance of the cave to go look for what he needed.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments She nodded and hoped that the herbs did work so she is able to leave the cave. She touched her wound again and felt a stab of pain. She looked at her hand and saw it crusty with dry blood. 'I'll probably need to shower as well.' She thought.

(Sorry for the late reply. I'm sick so I took a small nap.)

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments (No prob I'm at work and have been up for 17 hours I plan on crashing when I get home)

He was gone for half an hour before coming back with a paste on a flat rock. " put this on your wounds and we will see if it helps" he told her handing her the rock. The paste was green and smelled of mint.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments "Okay..." She looked at the rock. 'I have nothing else to lose.' She thought. She decided to do her leg first. She lifted up the fabric slightly and rubbed the rock on it. She sighed with relief once it hit her skin. "This feels good." Once she was done with her leg, she put some on her shoulder as well.

(Understandable)

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments He smiled "let's hope it works" he said as he watched her. He truly hoped it would. He may have saved her but he didn't want to spend more time with her then he had too. He had always preferred to be on his own without anyone to report to

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments She nodded. "It does ease the pain." She put the rock to the side. She looked back at him and sighed. "Maybe we should learn more about each other." She sat cross legged and smiled slightly. Now that the treatment was on her injures she felt a lot better. "You go first. I want to learn more."

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments "What do you want to know?" He asked sitting across from her. He wasn't sure why she wanted to learn more about him but she was willing to tell her almost anything she wanted to know

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments "Like what's your life like? Do you have a dragon family? Do you talk to other dragons? What do you like to do? Do you like being a dragon? I have a lot more, but these questions will do." She smiled slightly at him since she really didn't know much about a dragons personal life.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments "Well I live alone, I have a family but haven't seen or heard fom them in about 50 years, and I like being a dragon" he said answering her questions in order "my life is that of a normal dragon. I get what I need from the land and I spend most my time alone"

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments "Don't you get lonely though?" She asked. "Yeah you live a normal life, but don't you wanna be with someone?" She remembered always getting lonely at moments in her life, since orphans were frowned upon all the time.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) | 5934 comments He thought about that "I have never been around a lot of people even growing up so I don't really get lonely. As far as being with someone I'm hoping this war will end so I can look for a mate with out having to get in the middle of the war risking her life" he said

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35