Detailed Roleplayers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Kikki and E

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) In the prime of their life, Muse A perishes in a tragic car accident. Shortly after, Muse B, who is in desperate need of an organ transplant, gets the call that they're next on the list for donation. Muse A was an organ donor and because Muse A and Muse B were a perfect match, Muse B becomes a recipient of the vital organ from the recently departed Muse A. The transplant surgery goes well, however there are unforeseen side effects. While in the hospital, Muse B begins to see flashes in the corner of their eye of a person they've never seen before, Muse A. At first, Muse B dismisses the creepy sightings, assuming it has something to do with the medications they're on. Once Muse B’s allowed to go home, the sightings become more frequent and Muse A’s non-corporeal form becomes more vivid. Muse B experiences the shock of their life when Muse A actually begins to speak to them one day, suggesting that they’re now connected somehow because of the transplant. Muse A may be dead, but they're still hanging around and only Muse B can see them. Muse B is stuck with Muse A’s spirit at their side, and they have to learn how to live together for an indefinite future.
Muse A cannot leave a certain distance from Muse B.
Muse A can hear Muse B’s thoughts.
Muse A is meh

message 2: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments Thanks for making the topic, by the way :)

Do you have any preference as to which character you are?

message 3: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I'd like to be Muse A.

and of course ^_^ I like making the topic so that later I can add a cute little title thing

message 4: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments Alright, great, since I wanted to be B

Do you have a particular gender preference for your character?

message 5: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Mmm....nah not really ^_^ I can be a girl or a guy it doesn't matter to me~

message 6: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments Alright. Well, I haven't rp'd as a guy for awhile, so my character'll be a guy if that's alright with you.

Is there any other planning you want to do before we make our characters?

message 7: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ I'm fine with being a girl~ I actually haven't done a girl ghost yet, the last two times were males

Mmm....do you have any questions about the plot or anything you feel should be achieved at some point in the plot? If not I think we should be fine with this and can address any issues as they happen, sound okay?

message 8: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments I don't have any questions about the plot at the moment, but I'll be sure to ask when questions do come up :)

How detailed do you want the character formats to be? Like, do you want to just put the basics, or should we go into detail about personality and history and such?

message 9: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I'm fine with just the basics and maybe a few personality traits. I mean, why bother doing something huge and detailed when we can just rp it out haha XD

message 10: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments Okay, cool. I'll try to get my character posted tonight, and if not, I'll get him posted tomorrow

message 11: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ okay~ I'll work on mine too

message 12: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments Oh, and I meant to ask earlier, but about what age range are you thinking for the characters?

message 13: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Mmm....I'm thinking around 18-22 years old?

message 14: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments Okay, thanks

message 15: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD yup~

message 16: by Kikki (last edited Jan 23, 2015 09:16AM) (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) So we're gonna do like a full template with history and personality and stuff?

I just want to know so my template will match yours

message 17: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments I was just going to put a couple bullet points or sentences for both the personality and history sections, since we weren't going to do too detailed templates.

message 18: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^_^ okay just checking

message 19: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments Alright, I finished my character :)

Also, I should have asked earlier, are you wanting to have any romance in this rp?

message 20: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Mmmm....I'm not really sure how a romance would work with a ghost?

message 21: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments It'd be an interesting thing to try, I think. I'm entirely fine either way, though. And we don't necessarily have to make a decision now.

message 22: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Mkay I mean, I personally don't really see how it would work at all but we don't have to decide now

I gtg to bed though so I'll do a character and stuff tomorrow

message 23: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments Alright

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.