Graphic Novel Reading Group discussion

Season of Mists (The Sandman, #4)
This topic is about Season of Mists
Group Monthly Discussions > Optional Book Club Discussion: The Sandman, Vol. 4: Season of Mists by Neil Gaiman - February 2015

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Moriah | 3 comments Cool! I just read the first three and bought this one.
Lol what a timing :D

Mike | 289 comments Just read this a couple months back. Considered one of the highlights of Gaiman's Sandman, and well deserving of the praise it receives. Lots of interesting character development and examination and the way various mythologies are blended is fantastic.

My full review.

Katie Tregs | 1 comments One of my favorite volumes in the series! It took me such a long time to read all ten volumes of Sandman. This wasn't because I didn't love it, I absolutely do, it was because of how dark the series can get, and this volume was an example of that. Through the dark tone of this volume, you get amazing insight into characters you were already curious about from previous story lines.

I think my absolute favorite volume has to go to the Doll's House, though.

David Car mar | 4 comments This is great I liked al the references to other cultures, and the "humanizing" of Morpheus, while he tries to save Nada. But as a series, overall, I'm still waiting for that sandman story that places it among watchmen, animalman, swampthing and other great stories. i've only read till volume 5 so there's plenty of material