Furries! discussion

New anthro short story published

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dale (new)

Dale Crowe | 10 comments Howdy, furry folk!

I've recently published one of my furry related sci-fi shorts (@7 pages on most readers, 2255 words)as an e-book available on Amazon.

"Good Dog" is an homage to all of the authors and writers whose stories got me interested in writing about anthropomorphic characters.
The story itself is about the first near-human intelligent canine produced in a genetics lab and also explores some of my own deep-seated fears and anger regarding Alzheimer's disease.

You may want to have a box of tissues at hand when you read this one.

message 2: by zipzim (new)

zipzim | 22 comments Dale wrote: "Howdy, furry folk!

I've recently published one of my furry related sci-fi shorts (@7 pages on most readers, 2255 words)as an e-book available on Amazon.

"Good Dog" is an homage to all of the ..."

Could you link to the ebook. Tried to look for it and could not find your book :C I would love to read it!

message 3: by FuzzWolf (new)

FuzzWolf | 8 comments I searched his name on Amazon and Good Dog is the first result.

http://www.amazon.com/Good-Dog-Dale-C...

message 4: by Dale (new)

Dale Crowe | 10 comments Thanks FuzzWolf, I also started a free promo for this weekend. Enjoy!

message 5: by zipzim (new)

zipzim | 22 comments oh, lol. I was looking for a book with a more furry cover. I don't use amazon kindle app. Is there a way to download direct as a ebook file?

message 6: by Dale (new)

Dale Crowe | 10 comments Zipzim, there's a link to the free kindle reader for PC, phone or tablet on the page that comes up with the link Fuzzwolf provided.

My publishing is done exclusively on Amazon, so the free reader is the way to go.

message 7: by Altivo (new)

Altivo Overo | 42 comments No way to download without either a Kindle or the Kindle app. But you can read it directly from the web site with a browser.

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura Lewis (muncheekin) | 29 comments Grabbed it with the Kindle app. I'm already reading through two seperate books atm, so it might be a bit of time, but it's there for when I'm ready :3