dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments Do you like supernatural? :3

message 2: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments What do you like?

message 3: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments Me too! So I can't decide >.<

message 4: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments I could be a Fae! You walk in the woods and you find me with a broken wing, and decide to take care of me...?

message 5: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments Great! Could we not make characters but jump right into it? :D

message 6: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments Sure!

It was another normal day to Dex. He flew around in the forest, eating fruits and listening to the birds. He sat down on a branch, looking around and smiling.

message 7: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments Suddenly, an apple from the tree fell down right into Dex. Dex got stunned, and fell down from the tree to the ground "whoaaaa!" He crushed hard into the ground, his wings turning in a weird shape

message 8: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments He tried to stand up, but the pain was too hard. He began crying and calling out in his little voice "Help! Help!" hoping somebody will hear him.

message 9: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments He heard somebody talking not far from him. "I'm here!" he said as loudly as he could "Right here!"

message 10: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments He looked at her, surprised "M-my wings... They're broken..." he cried "Who are you? P-please don't hurt me!"

message 11: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments He looked at her "R-really? You promise?"

message 12: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments "An apple fell down on me while I was sitting on a branch" he said softly, resting in her palm

message 13: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments "An apple fell down on me while I was sitting on a branch" he said softly, resting in her palm

message 14: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments He nodded and looked around "Where are we?"

message 15: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments He thought for a moment "Yes, it'll help, but you have to be very careful"

message 16: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments He nodded "Y-yeah, thanks!" he hugged her finger "Without you I would still be wounded!"

message 17: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments He smiled up at her "My name is Dex!"

message 18: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments He hugged her finger again "Nice to meet you too Lissa"

message 19: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments He smiled up at her "I'm a fairy"

message 20: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments He nodded "yeah! It's really nice"

message 21: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments He smiled "yeah! There are many fairies in the forest. We usually stay away from humans because, well, we afraid of them"

message 22: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments He thought for a moment "I-I would prefer staying here, I-if I can"

message 23: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments He smiled up at her "thank you!" He hugged her finger

message 24: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments (hey :P)

message 25: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments He sat down cross-legged on the desk and looked around "it's a nice room you got here!"

message 26: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments He smiled "it's really pretty"

message 27: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments He shrugged "I love everyhting! I think I'll eat anything you eat"

message 28: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments He nodded "Very!"

message 29: by Alan (new)

Alan | 4198 comments He smiled up at her "that's great"