One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Laura & Angel

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Here.

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments If you want.

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Im actually terrible at starting

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Sebastian had walked into the club that night with a few friends. One of his friends was getting married in about two days. He was the best man for the wedding.

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Sebastian looked at Mariah and she looked pretty hot.
"I'll take you up on that."

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Sebastian was the only single guy in his group of friends so he was going to enjoy this as much as he could.

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments "Huh I can tell, we'll go with clothes for right now." Sebastian told her. It started out with just wanting her body.

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments ((Yeah))

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments ((Okay))

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments ((better question is what do you want to happen here.))

message 11: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments ((Okay that's fine, however can we skip the sex scene.))

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Sebastian smiled a little as he watched her.

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments ((Can you give me a bit more I have nothing to work with? ))

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments ((Thanks.))