GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Fade Into Me
This topic is about Fade Into Me
Second Novel > Need Reviewers (electronic copy)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charity (new) - added it

Charity Bradford (charitybradford) | 5 comments Hi, my second novel was just released this week. It is self published, funded by kickstarter. This means I hired an editor and typesetter to make it as professional quality as possible.

I'm looking for people willing to read and post honest reviews here on Goodreads and Amazon. This is an urban fantasy romance (clean). Here's the back jacket blurb:

Aliens live among us. Their purpose: to protect and nurture their greatest mistake—mankind.

Caeden Frey doesn’t believe humans will evolve to see the magic, much less control it. Even so, he has two months to marry a human or face the wrath of the High Council. Bitter about a responsibility he thinks prevents him marrying for love, he figures any human girl will do. He’s ready to propose when his soul mate stumbles into—and right out of—his arms.

Human, Ryanne Killian might be Caedan’s one shot at happiness while still fulfilling his duty. Unfortunately, she guards a dark secret. She’s determined to push Caedan away to protect him from her past.

Caedan must convince her she’s worthy of his love before a rival family puts an end to his wedding plans. If she can see her own worth, she just might save herself and his people.

If you're interested email me at charity.bradford @ gmail.com

Thanks!

message 2: by Renee (new) - added it

Renee Kelley (Renee_Kelley) Hello,
Charity your book sounds really interesting. I would be willing to read your book and leave a honest review in exchange for a read/review for my novella.

I'll contact you via your email address.

Thanks Renee

message 3: by Charity (new) - added it

Charity Bradford (charitybradford) | 5 comments Charity wrote: "Hi, my second novel was just released this week. It is self published, funded by kickstarter. This means I hired an editor and typesetter to make it as professional quality as possible.

I'm looki..."

Thanks Renee! I sent you a reply to the email.

message 4: by Renee (new) - added it

Renee Kelley (Renee_Kelley) Thanks Charity

message 5: by Aly (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aly | 15 comments Thank you for sharing. My reviews have been posted. Loved it!

message 6: by Charity (new) - added it

Charity Bradford (charitybradford) | 5 comments Thanks Alysia!