Fans of Amish Fiction discussion

Greetings Amish Fiction Readers

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Buddybearr (new)

Buddybearr Hope you do not mind a "man" joining your reading group.
I love reading good Amish and Christian based fiction
My wife and i are enthusiastic readers especially Amish fiction but our taste is wide spread.
I will keep this short and looking forward to sharing what we read, reviews and suggestions for future reads.

Regards and God's blessings to you all and your families
from Lancaster Pa

Eric

message 2: by Diane U (new)

Diane U (djuseless) | 1411 comments Welcome Eric! Feel free to join in any conversations that interest you. We also have two monthly group reads, one for Amish fiction and another for Christian fiction. Be sure to check those out too!

message 3: by Rowena (new)

Rowena Philbeck | 8 comments Welcome Eric. I don't get on here as I should just working too much I guess. Great group and you will be an asset I'm sure.

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa conner (ptl44lmc) | 99 comments Welcome Eric, always like to hear opion or reviews on books/Amish books folks have read.

message 5: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (goodreadscombarbara_beers) | 1468 comments Mod
Hello Eric!! We are a very welcoming group. We have members from not only across the country, but around the world. Personally I love the monthly group reads -- they get me to try authors that I hadn't read before, and they have also helped me read things that have been on my bookshelf waiting for me to pick up.

P.S. I am a Pennsylvania girl; grew up outside of Valley Forge & then moved to our present home from Honey Brook.

message 6: by Molly (new)

Molly Jebber (httpgoodreadscommolly_jebber) | 7 comments My "Change of Heart", Amish historical romance is coming out July 7, but I love reading Beverly Lewis, Mary Ellis, Amy Lillard and Kelly Long. I'm enjoying new authors from Tina's list.