Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > 〈 ♣ 〉 ғɪᴇɴᴅɪsʜ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛs and Elizabeth

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Hello, so do you have any ideas for plot?

message 2: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments Sadly, no.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Well do you like supernatural plots or more realistic?

message 4: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments I'm good with either, but I somewhat prefer supernatural plots

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Me too. What's your favorite type of supernatural? I like werewolves but can do others. also time period?

message 6: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments It depends on the plot for me.
Medieval, maybe.

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) I love medieval times! Sadly I have no plot ideas either though. We can do something with witches maybe?

message 8: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments Oh, if we're doing withes, we can do the Salem Witch Hunts, or something similar to it at an earlier time?

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) That would be interesting. Doubles or singles? And I normally only do simple characters: Name, Age Appearance. I like the rest to come out in rp.

message 10: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments Doubles is good for me, and I'm the same with my characters.

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Should we each do one witch and a townsperson each? Or just we rp townspeople whenever we need to?

message 12: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments I think one witch and one townsperson works for me.

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Alright :) Anything else to decide before we start making them? Oh, I normally do ages between 17-20. You?

message 14: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments Which time period were we going for? Also, we could do something modern, with rival covens and hunters. I usually do 18-22

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) We could do witch and hunter each? somewhat more modern if you want.

message 16: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments Okie doke

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Switched to app. can you make yours first?

message 18: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments Sure, but I've got class.

message 19: by Elizabeth (last edited Jan 23, 2015 11:17AM) (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Name:Lexi Adams
Appearance:

Other: Hunter

Name: James Cross
Appearance:

Other: Witch

message 20: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments I don't really like the look of the guy

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) on app now but guess I can change it later. can you go ahead and make yours?

message 22: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments
( killian leviathan & male & twenty & hunter )

( lafayette astaroth & female & nineteen & witch )

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Alright, changed the pic. Ideas on how to start?

message 24: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments Maybe have the hunters just arriving in town, and them questioning people?

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Sure. should they have known each other and been working together awhile? And the witches be in town, been blending in?

message 26: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments Maybe they know each other, but are sort of rivals?

As for the witches, I was thinking that my girl is just learning that she's a witch.

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Sounds good. can you start?

message 28: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments I'm actually sort of busy.
Could you?

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) on app now. and I'm horrible at starting these things. Can you when you have time?

message 30: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments Sure.

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) I gtg to work soon I get off at 9:30 eastern time.

message 32: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments
[ this is late, and for that I apologize. I can fix anything, if you like ]

There a sort of uplifting feeling in knowing something is that couldn't be. Lafayette felt this now as she marveled at the idea of being capable of performing such acts she thought as simple stories. Her eyes were still alight with wonder as she strode down the streets, carrying this secret within her like a promise. The smile that stretched her lips was likely to take permanent residence, as was the thought of those around her.

The pull of a car into a tavern parking lot was likely the only other great thing of the day, which Lafayette noted obliviously. She paid no attention to the tall stranger that stepped out, a somewhat cross look on his face. His jaw set, eyes narrowed as if he were staring towards the sun, and lips in a tight line. She didn't note the way his gaze trailed over the people before him lazily, tiredly.

Said, stranger--Killian Leviathan to be exact--was indeed supremely tired. He meant only to rest his weary head and sleep off the long hours he'd just pulled to get here. The town before him was neat and simple, simple enough to hide some form of evil unwittingly.

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((It's fine, don't worry about it. And nah, I go with the flow.))

Lexi had already been in town for a couple days, checking the place out and getting to know some of the locals. She'd been hearing some stories about this area and had come to check them out. So far it was looking like there might be some truth behind those rumors. Just how many of them though was the question. She wanted to at least have an idea before she walked into a fight that she couldn't win. Either way this town would prove to be interesting.

James lived not too far away from the tavern, able to see it from his upstairs window of one of the houses on the street. He frowned slightly as a car pulled up. Their town was pretty small, not many people came, but this was the second person that week? Strange. It's probably nothing. He told himself. Stop being paranoid.

((And I use the same few pics for characters all the time. I realized last night the pic I used for my girl, she's a witch hunter in the movie that that pic comes from. Didn't even mean to do that.))