✎ 1x1 RPs ✎ discussion

My Plots > Denver's Ideas&Things

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- description

Assassin vs. Assassin:
Two assassins from rival companies have been hired out...to kill each other. It is far too dangerous having to mega-assassins, with nearly perfect records, available for hire. Not to mention, the idea sounds perfect to both of the assassins for hire. If their rival is illuminated, they will have monopoly over all jobs.
The two assassins have never met before, as far as they know. But they do know quite a bit about each other from research, or so they believe. What they do no expect is to casually run into eachother at a bar, late night, and drunk. Neither assassin recognizes the other, not until the morning after their little drunk sexual tirade. For a minute, there is uncomfortable silence, each staring the other down, studying their surroundings for the nearest weapon.
Do they kill one another? Do they flee? Do they pursue this forbidden love interest?
Well, that's all for us to decide.

Requirements:
-Must be detailed (1 paragraph minimum (7-8 sentences) but preferably more).
-Either FxM or FxF (I'm going to be honest, I'm terrible at roleplaying guys. Which is very sad. But I'd rather be honest than stick you in a crap situation).
-Should be able to post at least once a day

The Bachelor: What Happens After?:

We all know the show. 25 women and one man, trying to find true love in the amount of a couple months. At the end, the guy must choose between two women. Who gets sent home and who gets a chance to pursue a relationship with the typically rich, handsome man?
Person A has made it through the end, where the Bachelor, Person B, got down on one knee and chose her. Now, the show is over at the camera is off. Will their relationship be able to handle being off camera? Or will it fizzle out into nothingness?
And for a little extra drama, what if Person C, the girl who wasn't chosen, shows up once again, begging for a second chance?

Requirements:
-May be either 1x1 or 1x1x1

Haunted:

For years, Person A(ghost who passed away in the late 1800s) has been watched over her house. At first, she attempted to make contact, to interact, but all she did was scare the owners. So eventually, sadly, she gave up, and took to simply and occasionally watching the goings-on, slipping in and out of a dead sleep.
But now, things have changed. Person B and their family have moved into Person A's house. Person A has risen from her slumber. Person B is...intriguing. Mystifying. Alluring. Person A can't help but try and interact. Make herself known. And it seems that Person B actually sees Person A.
Then tragedy strikes. Person B falls ill. Person A can tell what is wrong, she recognizes the symptoms. Now, does she do her best to aid Person B, to provide Person B's family with the information they need to cure Person B? Or does Person A let Person B die and join her in the afterlife?

Requirements:
-Either FxM or FxF (I'm going to be honest, I'm terrible at roleplaying guys. Which is very sad. But I'd rather be honest than stick you in a crap situation).