Horror Aficionados discussion

The Forest of Hands and Teeth (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #1)
This topic is about The Forest of Hands and Teeth
Novels > Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Katy Mann | 938 comments Has anyone read the books in this series?

Someone recommended Forest of Hands and Teeth, and I was wondering if anyone had read the series. Likes? Dislikes?

I have so many books in progress and an overwhelming TBR list...but I'm curious.

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 135 comments I read them and really enjoyed them but I know a lot of people didn't like the protag

Amanda Lyons (amandamlyons) I've read the first two books in the series and really enjoyed them. If you consider them a sort've zombie apocalypse take on historical novels think it works best. Very subtle stuff.

Katy Mann | 938 comments Terri wrote: "I read them and really enjoyed them but I know a lot of people didn't like the protag"

I hope GR lets me post a comment this time. It locked me out of this thread a few days ago.

Thanks for responding. I ordered the first book and just got it, so I'm looking forward to...the free time to read it? Yep. Just gonna make some time.

message 5: by John (new)

John (frayerbanac) | 336 comments "A zombie apocalypse take on historical novels"? Whatever Next?

Amanda Lyons (amandamlyons) It's because it's post-apocalyptic and we went back as a culture. Honestly the simplest way of putting it.

message 7: by John (new)

John (frayerbanac) | 336 comments Thank you, Amanda. I hope I wasn't coming across as being facetious. I was intrigued.