Homestuck Paradigm discussion

Questions and Answers (??)

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Avery, Rogue of Mind (new)

Avery R. (averynekotalia) | 353 comments Ask questions here.

message 2: by Avery, Rogue of Mind (new)

Avery R. (averynekotalia) | 353 comments Answer if you have an answer or a theory. Quite simple

message 3: by Avery, Rogue of Mind (new)

Avery R. (averynekotalia) | 353 comments Hm what did the ancestors call each other like I'm trying to imagine someone be like, "I love you, the Signless." Didn't they have names??

message 4: by Avery, Rogue of Mind (new)

Avery R. (averynekotalia) | 353 comments WHAT

Fef (hatius hatius) Peixes (fey_pokes_the_goodreads) | 361 comments *cant comprehend this too complex*

message 6: by Avery, Rogue of Mind (new)

Avery R. (averynekotalia) | 353 comments *SCREAMS IN CONFUSION*

message 7: by Avery, Rogue of Mind (new)

Avery R. (averynekotalia) | 353 comments but not exactly, they have different personalities and stuff.

message 8: by Kayla (last edited Feb 08, 2015 06:24PM) (new)

Kayla (cupofteenspirit) They are the same person as much as the different Karkat's from the logs he made back in Act 5-2 (i think) are. different realities/ timelines but inevitably the same person. the Ancestor's are the pre-scratch trolls (My theory on what i have picked up reading homestuck:) if they never died or blown up their planet and grown up to who they are/were supposed to be. how they came to actually exist in the alpha timeline goes completely over my head

message 9: by Avery, Rogue of Mind (new)

Avery R. (averynekotalia) | 353 comments This is so confusing maybe I should stop trying to understand it

message 10: by Avery, Rogue of Mind (new)

Avery R. (averynekotalia) | 353 comments But like the Condense (however you spell that), meenah, and Feferi are all super different?!

message 11: by Avery, Rogue of Mind (new)

Avery R. (averynekotalia) | 353 comments Ooooooookay...

message 12: by Riley (new)

Riley (amayaklilium) | 6 comments It was shown in comic (http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6...) that The Handmaid shared a name with Damara. Although it's not said in the comic, it's implied that the other ancestors share names with the pre-scratch trolls.

It's a bit confusing but I'll try to explain it.

In the beginning, Meenah Peixies played a game with her friends. Her session failed to create a universe, however, so they scratched the session to begin again. Meenah grew up to become the ancestor, The Condesce, while Feferi (Meenah's ancestor) was born later. So *technically*, yes Meenah and The Condesce are the same person, but they really aren't. The Condesce is who Meenah grew up to be on Alternia due to her environment, but they are from different universes so they are not the same person. They merely have similar traits.
It's similar in how Bro and Dirk Strider are very similar, but they aren't the same person as they grew up in separate universes. Does that make sense?

message 13: by Avery, Rogue of Mind (new)

Avery R. (averynekotalia) | 353 comments A little.

message 14: by Avery, Rogue of Mind (new)

Avery R. (averynekotalia) | 353 comments But some of the ancestors and dancestors are super different! Meenah =condy makes since, but what about cronus = Dualscar? Mituna = the Psiioniic?

message 15: by Daemon (new)

Daemon Yeah. Mituna would have essentially grown up to be Psiioniic if not for the brain damage.

message 16: by Avery, Rogue of Mind (new)

Avery R. (averynekotalia) | 353 comments :0 hello Ψiioniic

message 17: by Avery, Rogue of Mind (new)

Avery R. (averynekotalia) | 353 comments Guys we have a sollux, a Ψiioniic and a MITUNA (beck)

message 18: by Daemon (last edited Feb 11, 2015 03:20PM) (new)

Daemon :D Hi!
-energetic waving-

message 19: by Avery, Rogue of Mind (new)

Avery R. (averynekotalia) | 353 comments Nice to have you in our group!

message 20: by Daemon (new)

Daemon Thanks >.<

message 21: by Avery, Rogue of Mind (new)

Avery R. (averynekotalia) | 353 comments I've been plagued by a question lately...

I know that a human's taste and smell are connected. If one is gone, both are. Would this apply to trolls too? To boil it down, does Latula have a sense of taste, or did it go with her sense of smell?

message 22: by Avery, Rogue of Mind (new)

Avery R. (averynekotalia) | 353 comments Thank you.

message 23: by Avery, Rogue of Mind (new)

Avery R. (averynekotalia) | 353 comments We have so few people...

message 24: by Daemon (new)

Daemon I agree with Elexys your sense of smell is 80% taste so to lose your sense of smell is to only lose most of your taste. And pshaw I count for like a good 2 people and my ego makes up for fifty so there xP

message 25: by Avery, Rogue of Mind (new)

Avery R. (averynekotalia) | 353 comments We have a sollux too lol

message 26: by Avery, Rogue of Mind (new)

Avery R. (averynekotalia) | 353 comments No

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I have sawtooth?

message 28: by Avery, Rogue of Mind (new)

Avery R. (averynekotalia) | 353 comments Yes I'm sorry I haven't been on here much

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

YaIiSsS!