Jesus Freaks for Writers discussion

Authors > Literary Lark podcast

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daniel (last edited Jan 22, 2015 06:10AM) (new)

Daniel Adorno (danieladorno) | 96 comments Hi all,

I recently started a podcast focusing on indie publishing, writing processes, speculative fiction, and really anything involving books. The show is called Literary Lark and I'd love if any of you would tune in to give feedback. One of my future goals with the show is to have author interview segments, so I may approach some of you for an interview to promote your book, discuss your writing, etc. Anyway, the show should be on iTunes fairly soon, but here is the link to the first episode if you're interested:

Ep 01: The Importance of Book Cover Art

message 2: by Lena, Shot through the heart, and you're to blame (new)

Lena (lenakarynn) | 1526 comments Mod
That sounds awesome, Daniel!! I'm looking forward to listening to it, and will definitely give you feedback when I do!

message 3: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Adorno (danieladorno) | 96 comments Thanks Lena! Just a quick update, the podcast is now available on iTunes so you can take a listen on your iPods, iPads, iPhones, etc.

Here is the link

message 4: by Lena, Shot through the heart, and you're to blame (new)

Lena (lenakarynn) | 1526 comments Mod
Awesome!! :D

message 5: by Kendra (new)

Kendra Ardnek | 114 comments This looks quite interesting. Can't wait to check it out!

message 6: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Adorno (danieladorno) | 96 comments My latest episode is up on the site. I'm starting a multi-episode series on the first things aspiring authors should do to publish books. In this first episode of the series, I discuss some tips and resources with regard to writing a full-length book. Check it out and please share if you think someone you know would find it useful :)

Ep 02: First Steps to Publishing Your Book