Anti-Hero RP > Downtown

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) | 234 comments Mod
((Lots of battles take place here.))

message 2: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

The masked man crouched silently atop the rooftop, silently looking over the bustling streets. He almost seemed to be looking for something; or maybe someone...

message 3: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments Kenuichio would be walking down an alley. He was following up on something he read in that morning's news.

Someone was killed in his family's area.

Kneeling down by some trash he found something the police missed. "Who ever is seeking to start a war with the Yashida will regret that day."

message 4: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

"A war with who?" he asked in a voice battered from pain, landing behind him. The mask shielded his eyes from view, but his stance made it obvious that he was glaring.

message 5: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments "The Yashida. They are the clan that runs this section of the city, I am there leader." He glanced the man over quickly. "What do you know of a man being attacked in this alley last night?"

message 6: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

The masked man was silent for a long time. "... What was his name?" Answering the question with another question.

message 7: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments "He was just a man I had no ties to, aside from the fact that he was shot in the back of the head at close range. Right here." He pointed to a dumpster where a bullet whole was present. "The police will be questioning the Yashida. And it seems as though they intend to set them up."

message 8: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

He seemed to relax at the word shot, reaching back and running a hand awkwardly along his katana. "I'm afraid I didn't see anything... If I had, the killer wouldn't have gotten away."

message 9: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments Kenuichio reached into his inside suit coat pocket. "If you hear anything, please let me know?" He bowed presenting a card.

message 10: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

The man lifted his mask slightly to examine the card, exposing his horridly burned features. "..."

message 11: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments His demeanor didn't change, he's done worse to people back in his days as a villain, instead he stood more straight.

The card bore a crest that was unfamiliar to most. As well as his name Kenuichio Harada, and a number belonging to a mobile phone.

"What name do you go by if I my ask?"

message 12: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

He chuckled at the name on the card. "Harada, huh. Almost like..."

After a moment, he slipped his mask back into place and pocketed the card. "...I go by Kitsune. And that is all that matters."

message 13: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments ((OOC: sorry for the late reply. Work, family business, and taking care of my niece.))

"I hope we can work together, Kitsune." He stated before standing up straight.

message 14: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

((No worries, I completely understand. ^_^ ))

He nodded curtly. "I think I'd enjoy that, Kenuichio. Take care."

The masked man stepped backwards into the dark alleyways, and was soon gone from sight.

message 15: by Norman (last edited Feb 07, 2015 11:33AM) (new)

Norman | 37 comments Kenuichio thought internally. 'Hopefully he's not an enemy. I could barely hear his footsteps when he approached or left.'

He left the scene a few minutes later, he needed to get home for an important meeting.

((My next post is at the Yashida House))