Read 4 Review discussion

The Letters
This topic is about The Letters
Mystery/Thriller/Suspense > Looking for a reviewer for my debut novel The Letters

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ella (new) - added it

Ella Drayton (ella_drayton) | 2 comments I'm looking for a reviewer for my debut novel, The Letters. Please review on GoodReads and Amazon.com.

No physical copy. Only eCopies. I can send you a copy in ePub, PDF, or .MOBI format. Please specify which you would prefer. Email me at draytonella@gmail.com or you can fill out this form and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thank you for your time!

message 2: by Renee (new)

Renee Kelley (Renee_Kelley) | 7 comments Hello,

Ella I would be interested in reading your book. What genre is it? And how long is the story?

message 3: by Ella (new) - added it

Ella Drayton (ella_drayton) | 2 comments Renee wrote: "Hello,

Ella I would be interested in reading your book. What genre is it? And how long is the story?"

It is mystery/thriller with a little bit of romance thrown in the mix. It's just a little over 50,000 words (Kindle says 258 pages).

message 4: by Renee (new)

Renee Kelley (Renee_Kelley) | 7 comments Hello,

Ella I would be glad to read your book and leave a honest review. I just committed to another author so it may be a minute before I can get to yours. I would also be interested in a trade because I'm looking for a read/ review for my novella call Cabin Fever. It's only 38 pages. If you're interested, just let me know via email.

Thanks

Renee