Our Little Book Club discussion

Book Discussions > the night circus discussion when finished *spoilers alert*

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily Grace (emaluche) | 102 comments Mod
hey, so I and several others have now finished the night circus so we can discuss what we thought of it here without fear of spoiling the others! :)

message 2: by poesielos (new)

poesielos I love so much about this book... still I kind of wished it would have ended with Widget telling the story and not with the end to "your" visit of the circus.

message 3: by Emily (new)

I loved it too, I think the whole book was widget telling his story, that's what I got from it. I loved that bailey saved the day as well :)

message 4: by poesielos (new)

poesielos Exactly! The entire story just made me wish that such a circus was really out there and I could visit it.

message 5: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Martin | 5 comments I really loved it! I even forced it on my librarian for her to read it too, though she hasn't got back to me yet haha

message 6: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (geek4life) | 13 comments it Gave me a major book hangover. has she written anything else?

message 7: by Emily (new)

No, it seems that the night circus is her first novel. Can't wait to read more of her work though! :)

message 8: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Nelson-Fromm (tamaraniac) I thought it was really good! Poppet was my favorite character. Unfortunately I can't say I liked the romance much... But I did like the way the book handled magic.

message 9: by Emily (new)

yes, that was the best bit, the magical concept and the realism as well. I wasn't keen on the romance at first but it grew on me