What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Gideon the Cutpurse (The Gideon Trilogy, #1)
This topic is about Gideon the Cutpurse
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. chapter book with two kids that time travel, girl lives on farm, boy lives in city. Girl's dad is a scientist that makes a time travelling machine. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Magnus // Well-Read Rebel (last edited Jan 21, 2015 06:59PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Magnus // Well-Read Rebel (wellreadrebel) | 11 comments I remember the girls name is Kate or something similar... She lives on a farm, and the boy lives in the city. the boy gets mad because the dad won't be there for his birthday or something because he has to work...The boy and girl get teleported to the past, and they pretend to be cousins. the title started with Mr. something i think... The girl's dad travels to the past to find them and the boys' dad feels guilty because he thinks the boy ran away... That's all I remember.

Mary (marissa_214) | 131 comments I can't remember how they get teleported, but there is a Kate in Gideon the Cutpurse (Also called The Time Travelers).

Mary (marissa_214) | 131 comments This is the version I read: http://www.amazon.com/Time-Travelers-...

Magnus // Well-Read Rebel (wellreadrebel) | 11 comments Yes! that's it! Thank you all so much!!