✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Marceline~Amber and Max

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Yea, I'll have to get on my laptop to make my charrie :3 im also both detailed and not, it all depends on the timing, how I'm feeling and other stuff :3

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Name: Argent Roth
Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201...
History: Argents history wasnt the best. She lost her mother due to her powers. She couldn't control them and ended up killing her by accident. When her father found them, he blamed her. He became a drunk who abused her everyday until she was taken to this place. Since her memory is lost, she can only see bits and pieces of it.
Personality: She is very shy and quiet and always has been.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Yea :D

Argent groaned a bit and woke up slowly. She sat up and looked around, confused on where she was and who she was. She stared at the cell walls and shivered, curling up in the corner.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent backed up and raised an eyebrow. "Who are you?" She asked softly, hugging herself. So my names argent Roth...' She thought, watching him.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments ((What does that mean?))

Argent whimpered a bit and nodded slowly, curling up more. "Well what do you want?" She asked.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments ((Oh. Sure))

Argent bit her lip when he grabbed her and she shook lightly. She looked up at him before looking down. "Can you let go of me?"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent glared slightly and she suddenly threw him back. Her eyes widened and she backed away. "I-I..." She whispered softly.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent shook slightly. "I didn't mean too! I didn't know I could do that!" She whimpered, struggling to get away. A memory of her mother flashed through her mind, but she didn't know who it was.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent whimpered. "I'm not lying!" She whimpered, struggling. When he grabbed her throat, she gasped for air and struggled, nodding quickly. She just wanted to curl up and forget everything.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent nodded and hugged herself. She coughed and looked around, shaking. She was terrified that someone would hurt her again. She bit her lip hard and flinched at the sounds around them.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent nodded and hugged herself. She coughed and looked around, shaking. She was terrified that someone would hurt her again. She bit her lip hard and flinched at the sounds around them.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent whimpered a bit and looked around, shaking her head. "Where are we going?" She mumbled.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent glared a bit. She was getting sick of him not telling her things. "I asked you a question" she said, glaring.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent growled. "Tell me where I'm going or I'm not moving!" She snapped. She stood where she was and crossed her arms.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments She nodded and started walking. "All you had to say" she muttered, shaking her head.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments "You didn't have to be so stubborn and tell me when I had asked nicely" she spat, following him and glaring at the ground.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent looked at the office and shook her head slightly. She wanted to get this over with so she could go back to that cell and sleep.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent looked at him before shaking her head. "Can we just get this over with?" She mumbled.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent raised an eyebrow. "I don't know..." She said. "I lost my memory"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent glared at him. "Why don't you keep your mouth shut and not call me stupid. How was I supposed to know?" She snapped. She looked over at Gainus and shrugged. "Whatever" she said.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent glared at him. "Why don't you keep your mouth shut and not call me stupid. How was I supposed to know?" She snapped. She looked over at Gainus and shrugged. "Whatever" she said.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments "I know that!" She snapped, glaring at him.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments "What's in the upper rooms? Is it more comfortable than the one you got me in now?" She grumbled, hugging herself.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent glared. "I'm not sharing a room with him. First of all, he's a guy, who knows what goes through his mind! Second, he's an asshole!" She growled.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments "Well if you have, then you can tell me my past!" She snapped. "And yes, you are the asshole. You tried to kill me cause I didn't remember I had powers, nor can I control them!" She yelled. She threw him again and glared.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent struggled. "Let go of me you dick!" She growled, kicking him.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent struggled for breath and to get away, gasping slightly. She kicked him again and glared at him.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments She winced and continued kicking him. She clawed at his hands, digging her nails in them as she threw him back again.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments She struggled. "Let me go!" She screeched.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments She glared at him the entire time. "Can you unlock me now?" She growled.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent glared. "Why'd you take my bed!"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent frowned and shook her head. "Fuck you!" She growled. She moved to a corner and leaned on the wall. She wanted to hug herself and cry herself to sleep, but she couldn't.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments "How dare you take my bed!" She snapped. "You prick!" She growled.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Her eyes widened and she threw him back with her mind. "Leave me alone!" She growled.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments She moved her bed over as gently as possible. She crawled in and curled up. "Goodnight, asshole" she muttered.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments She rolled her eyes and fell asleep slowly.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments She snores softly and curled up in a smaller ball, hugging herself tightly.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent grumbled. "Shut. Up." She muttered, covering her face with the pillow.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent sat up. "I said shut up!" She growled. She laid back down and covered her head again.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments She rolled her eyes and tried to sleep some more. She she couldn't she groaned and sat up, staring at the wall.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Argent looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Why are you staring at me?" She mumbled, glaring at him.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments She rolled her eyes. "When can I shower and eat?" She grumbled. She wanted to think for a bit and what's a better place than a shower.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments She groaned and fell back on the bed. "What time is it?" She asked softly.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments She frowned and closed her eyes.

« previous 1