One x One discussion

1 x 1 > | Ѧṽαℓøn̻̩̳͓̥̙̻̻͚͛͋̓̔̑̋̕͠͠ & Midnight Rose |

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sage (new)

sage | 493 comments Hello!

message 3: by sage (new)

sage | 493 comments Soooo, I can do MxM, MxF, FxF, and I'll have to admit, I'm not that good at doubles. Would you like to play a girl or boy?

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1693 comments It's alright. And do you mind if I play the female? I'm just rp'ing the male in a lot of my RP's. I also don't mind what we do, I can play any.

message 5: by sage (new)

sage | 493 comments Okay. I always play the male in an RP so whatever, no big deal. Would you like to incorporate romance, or stick with action-packed?

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1693 comments I think a mix of romance and action would be lovely!

message 7: by sage (new)

sage | 493 comments Great! Would you like me to lay out a real plot or do you just want to wing it?

message 9: by sage (new)

sage | 493 comments A'right.

Germany

Governments didn't know it was there until it was to late. It started with two men. They'd always seen the bunker since they were kids, but never had the courage to go down there. Of course there were rumours that spread, and dares by the kids, but the adults never interacted with them about it. You know, kids will be kids. So finally, by the time the two kids were grown men, they searched for it. While they were going inside, they noticed it was open this time. But hadn't it been sealed by a five foot thick door before? Inside was a huge hole. The two men never got any further. They were snatched down into the hole. Billions of searchers went down there, but every time, the same thing happened; they would disappear. That's how it started.

England

It spread. They didn't think they would get this far! They were so careful. Message after message was sent all around the world telling people to hide. What's going on? How did this happen? What are they?!?!

America

Such a fragile, desolate world. The only thing out on the streets by the time it reached America were the papers of th-those ... things that had gotten there. The only thing left to do is survive.

message 10: by sage (new)

sage | 493 comments Wow, that was a rush! You can add things, or tell me what to change. Or tell me if you don't like it. I can edit it out.

message 12: by sage (new)

sage | 493 comments *Dances* I've been approved! I'm going to go to sleep by the way.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1693 comments Ah, alright. Do tell me when you're awake again! Can't wait to start this rp

message 14: by sage (new)

sage | 493 comments Back, but I gotta go to school.

message 15: by sage (new)

sage | 493 comments Back-back & home now!

message 17: by sage (new)

sage | 493 comments Yeah! What's the template we're using?

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1693 comments Just name age and appearance. Sorry for being out for so long. Was grounded

message 19: by sage (new)

sage | 493 comments Tis' kay!

message 21: by sage (new)

sage | 493 comments I think you said you wanted to be the girl.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1693 comments Oh alright. I forget sometimes. Could you make yours first and then I'll make mine? I'm about to go to church

message 23: by sage (new)

sage | 493 comments Okay, when I get out of school.

message 25: by sage (new)

sage | 493 comments Sorry, I can make it now.

message 26: by sage (last edited Jun 18, 2015 01:12PM) (new)

sage | 493 comments description
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Name: Ƿαxτσɳ Ҡσʀσѕυ

message 28: by sage (new)

sage | 493 comments Oh dang... that first picture is scary...

message 29: by sage (new)

sage | 493 comments Anyway, wanna just jump into it or what?

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1693 comments lol yes.

Sorry I was grounded and normally I would notify you but I couldnt

message 31: by sage (new)

sage | 493 comments It's okay, and welcome back! Would you like to start, or me?

message 33: by sage (new)

sage | 493 comments
Paxton stared at the nearly deserted streets from the roof. With a slight shake of his head, he ran his smooth knife over his hand. Sliding down the ladder expertly, he sauntered slowly through the ally, glancing around to see if anyone... or anything was near him.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1693 comments Jade was walking around, hiding withing the shadows. She was good at staying hidden, especially with her cloak and mask, hiding in the dark was all too easy. She looked around, her blades hidden behind her cloak as well.

message 35: by sage (new)

sage | 493 comments
Paxton breathed a sigh, letting the freezing air he emitted engulf him before his fear consumed him from the inside-out. He wasn't sure if he could be seen or not, he wasn't good at all of this secrecy. Even in his opinion, he was a little spoiled and never had to worry about being killed every second. The moonlight lit up the area he was in, making his heart quicken in pace as he realized he could be seen. Getting ready for a sprint, he noticed something in the dark, curiosity getting the best of him.