Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) Hush, Hush discussion

What Is This Book About?

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clary (last edited Jan 21, 2015 05:05PM) (new) - added it

Clary I've read bad reviews about it, but I just want to know your opinions about it. Although, I have some questions about this book, I dont mind you getting it spoiled for me. I'll forget eventually.

Is this book somewhat similar to Twilight?
Does this book involve around Highschool?
Are there scary parts such as stalkers and murder?
Is there a happy ending or anything?
What's with the book cover? Does it have anything to do with the story?

Thanks.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood It's not really similar to Twilight. Yes they meet in Bio class but them the similartes end there. In no other way is this Similar to Twilight.

Yes it dose involve high-school, but not as much as Twilight and other teen drama books do. Yes they go to school, yes you read about it. But does it revolve around High- school? No it doesn't.

Just a bit, but it doesn't happen very often. I think in this one there's only 2 stalker\ creepy parts in it involving stalking. Or rather Fallowing. But no one gets murdered.

Seeing as this is the first book in the serise yes it does have a happy-ish ending to it. But at the same time it's not all 'Happy Joy- Joy!' either.

YES. I know it looks a little weird looking, but it does have something to do with the story. Although you kind of have to read- between the lines in order to get it. But by half way through the book the cover will start making sense.