<3 House of Night Fan Club<3 discussion

Redeemed (House of Night, #12)
This topic is about Redeemed
House of Night books > Has someone read the last book??

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Itxamara | 16 comments I did and Neferet didn't die, she was just trapped like Kalona was. She's immortal.

Itxamara | 16 comments Though I think the end WAS lame but I was sad about Aurox.

Aliyah (outerspacekid) | 11 comments tbh, it kinda disappointed me! I mean, i dunno, i have a thing against Zoey- i just think she's too much of a whiny kid who is scared to taking her responsibilities. The whole plot now is lame. But the only one i'm truly happy for is Kalona. I legitimately cried my eyes out for him! And i was at work! (Don't ask, i have lots of free time!)

Itxamara | 16 comments Omg, true! Kalona rocks :3 HEATH... Ahhh my love lol

Aliyah (outerspacekid) | 11 comments Itxamara wrote: "Omg, true! Kalona rocks :3 HEATH... Ahhh my love lol"

KALONA IS MY SEX DREAM!

Itxamara | 16 comments Totally, even Rephaim after he got sexy aka human :3 I was drooling all over the book cover lol

Aliyah (outerspacekid) | 11 comments Itxamara wrote: "Totally, even Rephaim after he got sexy aka human :3 I was drooling all over the book cover lol"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH RIGHT?!!! AND CAN WE NOT LEAVE OUT DARIUS?!
Kalona, Rephaim and Darius make my dream-team of sex bombs!

Itxamara | 16 comments Totally! >.> Darius was like the sexiest until Kalona happened and Aphrodite spoiled him :3 oh well, I loved stark too but Kalona..... Just glorious lol

Aliyah (outerspacekid) | 11 comments Itxamara wrote: "Totally! >.> Darius was like the sexiest until Kalona happened and Aphrodite spoiled him :3 oh well, I loved stark too but Kalona..... Just glorious lol"

Ugh! Don't remind me! I DO NOT like Stark. at all. Sorry not sorry. I just don't.

Itxamara | 16 comments Lmao I liked Stark before he got all messed up. Heath was the number one

Aliyah (outerspacekid) | 11 comments Itxamara wrote: "Lmao I liked Stark before he got all messed up. Heath was the number one"

Heath is forever number one tho!
I hated Stark from the beginning! And Zoey just confuses the shit out of me! Sorry, I shade this book a lot! :'D

Itxamara | 16 comments Lmao after Awakened things got really lame, in my opinion, I didn't feel the same enthusiasm. I liked Stark's description, plus I'm an archer lover so he was perfect.

Aliyah (outerspacekid) | 11 comments Itxamara wrote: "Lmao after Awakened things got really lame, in my opinion, I didn't feel the same enthusiasm. I liked Stark's description, plus I'm an archer lover so he was perfect."

LOL! I don't know, i just really dislike Stark.
/shivers/ the thought of dating someone like that creeps me out!

Itxamara | 16 comments It's sexy in a way LOL :3 we all have different likes

message 15: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (sd167) | 5 comments I didn't like that Neferet was buried instead of killed. The whole Aurox ordeal literally brought me to tears. Zoey should have sacrificed herself but I did like the fact that Zoey and the entire nerd herd became full vampyres.