The Maze Runner! discussion

The scorch trials > Scorch Trials Brenda or Teresa????

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ava, Subject a5 the glue (last edited Jan 21, 2015 03:20PM) (new)

Ava | 45 comments Mod
when reading the scorch trials i was kinda on team Brenda until a little after the betrayal then i was back with Teresa considering what she did was to keep Thomas alive i disliked Brenda from the beginning after reading the death cure i liked teresa more because she shows how much she cares for Thomas in the end Brenda is an okay character i guess but if i had to choose team Teresa all the way!!

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex Clarke (Wyrden14) | 9 comments Thomesa 4 life. Have always been thomesa. And guys starting from this may I'm going to write a fan fiction on wattpad. It's gonna be an alternative 3rd book to replace the death cure

message 3: by Emilia (new)

Emilia (doctorherondale) | 21 comments Go for it! That book ruined the series for me

The-Impossible-Girl- (Kaya/Alex) (trueshuckfaceoverhere) | 50 comments YES THANK YOU ALEX!!!!!!!!!! I would love that

message 5: by SuperNova (new)

SuperNova (azayin) | 9 comments Ava wrote: "when reading the scorch trials i was kinda on team Brenda until a little after the betrayal then i was back with Teresa considering what she did was to keep Thomas alive i disliked Brenda from the ..."

I totally agree with you!