The Maze Runner! discussion

The Death cure!!! > Page 250 (SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!) Death cure

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ava, Subject a5 the glue (last edited Mar 26, 2015 12:00PM) (new)

Ava | 45 comments Mod
Why Newt... he was the best character from the beginning he was one of the characters that stood out from the beginning he was so amazing i was so sad at his death

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

WHYYYYYYY???

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex Clarke (Wyrden14) | 9 comments BRING NEWT AND TERESA BACK DASHNER WRITE A BLOODY SEQUEL THE ONLY BLOODY WAY IM FORGIVING YOU!

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex Clarke (Wyrden14) | 9 comments Bloody he'll ur right mate. The prequel in 2016 I want a maze before Thomas frm newts POV and I wanna see Thomas and Teresa before the maze both their POV. Then I also want a bloody sequel

message 5: by Alex (new)

Alex Clarke (Wyrden14) | 9 comments Exactly. It's not as if he's doing much else. It's better to just improve his best novel series

message 6: by RunTheScorch (new)

RunTheScorch Whyyyy!? :( :(

message 7: by Emilia (new)

Emilia (doctorherondale) | 21 comments I refuse to accept his death. Or Teresa's. They were just so unnecessary. Brenda should have died. I'm just saying

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THATS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUNFAIR!!!!
JAMES DASHNER! WHY DID YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

message 9: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 2 comments I literally had to stop reading for like several hours while I took it all in! I totally thought that they were going to get the cure and give it Newt! But no he died and his best friend killed him because he loved him. How bloody awful! Although I believe it brought reality to the rest of the story, because they couldn't even save Newt from the Flare. Still a little bit of me died with Newt! He was by far my favorite character!

message 10: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (KellyMary) | 7 comments Newt's dead almost got me crying but I'm glad Dashner kept Minho alive!

message 11: by Ava, Subject a5 the glue (new)

Ava | 45 comments Mod
Caroline wrote: "I literally had to stop reading for like several hours while I took it all in! I totally thought that they were going to get the cure and give it Newt! But no he died and his best friend killed him..."
Ikr it took me twice as long to finish the death cure than any other book i didn't want to go on in the book after newt died :( but I did and it killed me even more!

message 12: by Carissa (new)

Carissa | 7 comments ❤αɴιzα∞αɴd ѕo тнe lιoɴ ғell ιɴ love wιтн тнe lαмв ~ edwαrd cυlleɴ❤ wrote: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THATS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..."

I know how you feel. I was so angry at that point and stopped reading for a couple of minutes to just think about why the heck Dashner had to kill Newt off.

message 13: by Kaylin Behrens (new)

Kaylin Behrens | 3 comments I don't remember teresa dying....

message 14: by Carissa (new)

Carissa | 7 comments Kaylin wrote: "I don't remember teresa dying...."

Oh, well if you remember the part when Thomas almost gets crushed by a falling piece of wall then Teresa pushed him out of the way and she got crushed by it.

message 15: by Kelly (last edited Jul 04, 2015 12:25AM) (new)

Kelly (KellyMary) | 7 comments Carissa wrote: "Kaylin wrote: "I don't remember teresa dying...."

Oh, well if you remember the part when Thomas almost gets crushed by a falling piece of wall then Teresa pushed him out of the way and she got cru..."

Yeah, it was pretty quick.. I had to read that part twice to realise that Teresa was dead. I was like 'huh, gimme a second.. Oh.. Oh ok she's dead" :x

message 16: by Carissa (new)

Carissa | 7 comments Same here. I was so confused at first so I read that part again.