The Maze Runner! discussion

The Maze Runner Trilogy (Maze Runner, #1-3)
This topic is about The Maze Runner Trilogy
Wellcome > Wellcome People!!!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ava, Subject a5 the glue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ava | 45 comments Mod
Hi im Ava in this discussion list your name favorite maze runner character favorite book it can be from the series or not and if you liked the book or movie better if you haven't read the book this part doesn't matter

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

NAME: Aniza
FAV TMR CHARACTER: Newt
FAV BOOK: (there are too many, but for certain im OBSESSED WITH twilight and divergent:))

message 3: by Emilia (new)

Emilia (doctorherondale) | 21 comments Emilia
Duh Newt! Are there really any other characters in this book?!?!
And the movie was awesome, but i have to stay true and say the book is better. It always is. Though I hated the last one. Ending annoyed me so much!

The-Impossible-Girl- (Kaya/Alex) (trueshuckfaceoverhere) | 50 comments Emilia wrote: "Emilia
Duh Newt! Are there really any other characters in this book?!?!
And the movie was awesome, but i have to stay true and say the book is better. It always is. Though I hated the last one. En..."

HAHAH ARE THEIR ANY OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS BOOK!!!OMGG CRYING!!!YOU JUST KILLED ME!OMG.

NAME:mistery:P
nickname:mist(lol)
character-totaly agree with emilia!
and the scorch trials was aMAZEing!~rose took my nose I suppose~OMG I love the pic with voldemort and then rose took my nose,I suppose!!!!OMG that just GENIUS!!!

message 5: by Emilia (new)

Emilia (doctorherondale) | 21 comments Thanks :) I'm glad someone agrees with me

message 7: by The-Impossible-Girl- (Kaya/Alex) (last edited Apr 17, 2015 07:19AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

The-Impossible-Girl- (Kaya/Alex) (trueshuckfaceoverhere) | 50 comments okey guys the teaser trailer on april-10th some of you may have missed is also going to be there on april-24 and may-1(tst)and are you guys happy with brenda?....I mean if her hair was still long and in a pony tale I would say yes.but have you seen her how she's in the movie now?!!that hair and face..I mean that no brenda?!and jorge toooo he's to old and jorge isn't black he's like different I forgot what he was..kinda like you know what people always say armano or how do you spell it...?

message 8: by Emilia (new)

Emilia (doctorherondale) | 21 comments Whoop thanks! April 24th come quickly!!!! And I haven't seen what she looks like so I'll have to take a look, but Brenda was my least favorite character so.....

message 9: by The-Impossible-Girl- (Kaya/Alex) (last edited Apr 17, 2015 09:33AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

The-Impossible-Girl- (Kaya/Alex) (trueshuckfaceoverhere) | 50 comments look up on google the scorch trials cast and you'll find them allllaaaallll or if you just want to see her.her name is:rosa salazar.but then with her hair short..like rreeaaalllyyy short...i'll send a photo if you want:)here it https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/im... is our brenda.....this pic is from the movie the scorch trials...so.....this is our brenda..how she looks in the movie.....I don't like it......

message 10: by Jadeene (new)

Jadeene (jwolfie98) Hey I'm Jadeene. My favorite character is Newt, and my favorite book of all time is Divergent. So far I have gotten part way through The Scorch Trials, and I really enjoy this series:)

message 11: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellymary) | 7 comments I'm Kelly, my favourite character is definitely Minho, I love the first book as well as Death Cure, less of a fan of the Scorch Trials though.