Percy Jackson meets The Kane Chronicles discussion

Quests > Pompeii quest.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 136 (136 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Reece (last edited Jan 21, 2015 03:39PM) (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Okay, quest members! This ghost is a former Egyptian priest named Hershul Godstean. He follows Sekmhet and has a mean streak a mile wide! He was assassinated by a Roman demigod, and now he blames all demigods. He's drawing power from the tortured souls of the Romans who died in Pompeii, and he's planning to erupt volcanoes around the world! The damage and ash will be disastrous! You'll need the following items :
1. Fire Protection Lotion.
2.Minor fire protection sigil. (provided by me.)
3.As many weapons and clothes you can hold.
4.Earplugs.
Let me explain that last one. Hershul can convince anybody to do anything! He once convinced a Roman legion to change sides! Ready?

message 2: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) Ready but one question...where do we get all the stuff? Do we just have it our do we have to have a child of Hephaestus make us them?

message 3: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) If you don't have the materials, don't worry. I have extras. We have to wait for Hunter Stephanie and then we can go to Pompeii. Oh yeah, you're also going to need a ride that can fly. Pegasus, dragon, phoenix, or you could ride on the back of my rhino Truffles.

message 4: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) Whichever is fine with me really.

message 5: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Okay. Where's Hunter?

message 6: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) I don't know really...

message 7: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) We'll have to be patient.

message 8: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) Yeah...we will.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

HIII. DO I need fire proof lotion? I AM FIRWE PROOF naturally. I'll use Lorde. anybody can climb aboard him. He can shrink and grow.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

And the earplugs...do ones made of fire work???

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

And do suitcases made of fire work??? They won't burn things, I promise.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I got a lot of fireproof clothes.

message 13: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) I'll find a ride...at some point, just give me a few minutes and I'll find one...

message 14: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) I guess since you're fire proof you don't need lotion. Okay, let's go to Pompeii! *Aria climbs on a pegasus, Hunter climbs on Lorde, and Truffles sprouts wings. All three beasts leap into the air.* To Pompeii!

message 15: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) *Hunter Stephanie* wrote: "And do suitcases made of fire work??? They won't burn things, I promise."
Not everything has to be made of fire. Let's just go already.

message 16: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) Okay first I have to fins a ride. Maybe...yeah I don't know

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE FIRE! I'm READY TO BLOW SOME STUFF-I mean, uh, help destroy evil ghost!!

message 18: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Steph and I are leaving. When you find a ride, catch up.

message 19: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) *Hunter Stephanie* wrote: "I LOVE FIRE! I'm READY TO BLOW SOME STUFF-I mean, uh, help destroy evil ghost!!"

You can blow up the ghost?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I can make you pegasus made of fire!Or a phieonix!! Or you can borrow one of my demon flammingoes? And I just recently got a pet pheionix! But it's only a baby...

message 21: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) Okay.(and since I'm not Elisabeth for this quest I can't fly.) Oh I know I can cast a spell and create an animal. *Aria casts a spell and a pegasus appears, then she follows after Reece and Steph*

message 22: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Calm down on the fire thing, please.

message 23: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) *Hunter Stephanie* wrote: "I can make you pegasus made of fire!Or a phieonix!! Or you can borrow one of my demon flammingoes? And I just recently got a pet pheionix! But it's only a baby..."

I'm good...not fire proof here

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

NOOO I can't use fire!!!! I'm sorry

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I like fire

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Let's go

message 27: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) We got that.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay.

message 29: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) Okay lets go...

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"lorde!" The dragon flies up onto the air and points toward Pompeii (we can't see the place but I programmed him with a GPS signal)

message 31: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) *It's night time, and the land of Pompeii spreads out below the questers.*"Let's land here." Reece said."The volcano isn't to far away and we want to maintain the element of surprise."

message 32: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) Okay.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Can I blow it up? Then we attack while the smoke is clearing. *hands teammates goggles* These will help you see through the smoke. But the monsters shouldn't be able to, not ghosts either. It's a special type of bomb..." I say, and hope I can blow something up

message 34: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) *The pegasus Aria is riding lands on the ground then turns to dust* "Oh come on! Now I have to do the dam spell again in the morning!" *Aria starts mumbling about how stupid it is.

message 35: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) "Fine, you can blow it up." I say."But don't blow us up!"

message 36: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) *Hunter Stephanie* wrote: ""Can I blow it up? Then we attack while the smoke is clearing. *hands teammates goggles* These will help you see through the smoke. But the monsters shouldn't be able to, not ghosts either. It's a ..."

I vote no, what about you Reece?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm throwing the bomb from the dragon. It won't hurt any of you, and I'll be sure to hold any rock up. Or metal.

message 38: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Joya_Daughter_of_Hades_Demigod_Magicain wrote: "*Hunter Stephanie* wrote: ""Can I blow it up? Then we attack while the smoke is clearing. *hands teammates goggles* These will help you see through the smoke. But the monsters shouldn't be able to,..."
I think her plan can work. Okay guys, Hershul should be in the volcano. We try to subdue him, but if he fights back, Steph can blow him up.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry bout your pegasus

message 40: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) Okay, but I thought we were going for a surprise attack

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY!!!!!!! Sorry I'm a little crazy today.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I got knives, and when they hit something... BOOM!

message 43: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) *Hunter Stephanie* wrote: "Sorry bout your pegasus"

It's fine, I'll just have to cast the spell a second time when we are going to fly again...I should probably try a stronger spell.

message 44: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) Steph, you can blow it up in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

message 45: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) Now!

message 46: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) *Stephanie pushes down on a lever and there is a humongous BOOOOM!!!!! Smoke rolls across the ground, and I can make out the shapes of the monsters.*

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

*Everyone puts on their goggles and makes there way into the smoke.* "Separate then meet at the center." I whisper to the others. *They nod and we go, Reece in the middle, me in the left, and Aria in the right.

message 48: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) *Puts up a protective shield so that nothing can get to me unless I want them or it too*

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

*takes out lightsaber, dimly glowing in the dark.*

message 50: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) *Staff in left hand lit on fire, walking through the smoke and darkness*

« previous 1 3