Olympian Roleplay discussion

Athens > Owl Café

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) ((Is it alright that I created this? I needed a café.))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((No, only mods should create topics.))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((But the cafe seems like a cool idea, so I'll talk to Hallie about keeping it.))

message 4: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) ((Thanks! I put it in the suggestion thread, but there was no reply to my post.))

message 5: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) Isadora swept her light brown hair out of her eyes. "One snowy owl mocha, extra large." She ordered, using her charmspeak. "A poor girl's only got so many options." She muttered to herself, putting $1.32, all the cash in her wallet, into the tip jar.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hopex walked into the cafe, not sure what she wanted.

message 7: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) Isadora grabbed her mocha and sat down at a battered table stained with espresso and water rings. She aimlessly gazed out. How could she get revenge on her mother?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hopex noticed a poster advertising the Hunters of Artemis. "Stupid Artemis." Hopex mumbled. "Stupid father. Stupid love."

message 9: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) Isadora glanced at Hopex. "Weird..." she thought out loud.

message 10: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) .

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" Hopex asked, hearing Isadora.

message 12: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "Oh nothing." Isadora tried to act more human,"You mentioned Artemis? Like the book series?" She cursed herself mentally, hoping the girl would buy it.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Artemis is a book series?" Hopex asked sacastically.

message 14: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "Artemis Fowl. " She covered.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. No, I mean stupid Artemis, goddess of the hunt. My father became obsessed with her, went crazy. Therefore, I also blame love, the hunt, and Aphrodite, because she's the freaking goddess of love." Hopex said.

message 16: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) Isadora smiled, turning her back to the other person in the cafe, the barista. "So youree a demigod?" She said quietly.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope. I just hate a bunch of the gods. Name's Hopex. Yours?" Hopex asked.

message 18: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "Isa." Isadora replied, wishing to keep her idenity semi-hidden."Would you be willing to help me?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Depends on what I'm helping with." Hopex said.

message 20: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "Aphrodite."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not gonna help her." Hopex said. She never wanted to fall in love, but she kept that a secret, because if she didn't, Aphrodite would probably hear her and make her fall in love.

message 22: by Shiki (new)

Shiki Ryougi (kaedekoizumi) | 94 comments Hera walks in and ordered a cappucino and a tiramisu and overheard what they said "what do u think of the other gods Hopex?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Please no text talk!))
Hopex blinked. "Uh, stuff."

message 24: by Shiki (new)

Shiki Ryougi (kaedekoizumi) | 94 comments Smirks abit, not believing her and sat on my table

message 25: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) Isadora edged away from shiki.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((From Hera.))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you want with Aphrodite, anyways?" Hopex asked ISa, trying not to let Hera hear.

message 28: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) (Oopsies! :P)

"She abandoned me, typical of all the Gods. I saw her in a cate flirting with another man-I never knew she wad a God, I was told she abandoned my father and I and died. "

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"That is very typical of gods. Especially one like Aphrodite." Hopex sneered. "Goddess of love. Can't even keep a husband."

message 30: by Shiki (new)

Shiki Ryougi (kaedekoizumi) | 94 comments Hera stands up and spoke in Isa's mind. " Aphrodite is a flirt as the goddess of love and all those love related stuff... Well she cant help it."

message 31: by Shiki (new)

Shiki Ryougi (kaedekoizumi) | 94 comments "immortals can only influence mortals indirectly". Finishes up my cappuccino and cake, snapped my fingers and my throne appeared in between Isa and hopex chair's and sat down.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((What do you mean by she spoke in Isa's mind?))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Also please roleplay in third person. No 'my'.))

message 34: by Shiki (new)

Shiki Ryougi (kaedekoizumi) | 94 comments ((telepathy)) XD sorry I'm not that accustomed to the rp here,pls give me some time

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay, I'm just trying to help. Sorry if I seem a little strict right now, improper roleplay gets to me sometimes.))

message 36: by Shiki (new)

Shiki Ryougi (kaedekoizumi) | 94 comments ((I will do my best to get accustomed here cos in other grps I always rp as first person XD))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay. Thanks for understanding. :) ))

message 38: by Shiki (new)

Shiki Ryougi (kaedekoizumi) | 94 comments Hera spike to Isa. "What do u think of Zeus?" Hera smirked as she asked that question.

message 39: by Shiki (new)

Shiki Ryougi (kaedekoizumi) | 94 comments O*

message 40: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) Isa glared coldly at Hera, and sipped her drink. "Decent. Like you."

message 41: by Shiki (new)

Shiki Ryougi (kaedekoizumi) | 94 comments Hera laughed very hard. "Zeus is a flirt! He didn't keep his promise of being committed!". Hera eyes kept changing like water colour and stared.

message 42: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "We can't all be as pure as snow like you Hera." Isa rolled her eyes. "Your sacred is a COW. How lame is that? Seriously? What's it going to do, moo at me?"

message 43: by Shiki (new)

Shiki Ryougi (kaedekoizumi) | 94 comments Hera sighed. "Most gods are flirts. That's what I'm trying to tell you". Hera tried to keep her anger I,side but felt that she should have a punishment so Hera muttered a curse.

message 44: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) Isa flinched as the pain of white hot embers stung her legs. She stood up abruptly. "What the-"

Zeus entered. "Hera! My little honey pie!" He chuckled nervously.

message 45: by Shiki (new)

Shiki Ryougi (kaedekoizumi) | 94 comments Hera waved her hand and a glass of bloody Mary. "I am also not pure snow perfect" puts down glass and gazed intently.

message 46: by Shiki (new)

Shiki Ryougi (kaedekoizumi) | 94 comments Hera face flushed with anger, knowing he had just flirted with another mortal and yelled. "ZEUS U FLIRT!"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Hopex was standing up against the wall the whole time. "What the heck?" she muttered under her breath.

message 48: by Shiki (new)

Shiki Ryougi (kaedekoizumi) | 94 comments Hera yelled at Zeus again and cow droppings dropped on Zeus.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Let's wait for Angel to post.))

message 50: by Shiki (new)

Shiki Ryougi (kaedekoizumi) | 94 comments ((yeap))

« previous 1