Big Hero 6 Multiverse discussion

Big Hero 6 RP > Krei Tech

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) | 234 comments Mod
((Rebuilt after the events of the film.))

message 2: by Moriko, stellvertretender aussenseiter (new)

Moriko Drakas (morikodrakas) | 24 comments Mod
Tsuneo sat on top of a building nearby, watching the guards that walked along the entrance to Krei tech. "This isn't a museum," he pointed out. "I doubt we'll find anything."

"I got a tip," Moriko insisted. "This Krei guy has the Gyisog art collection here."

Kishiko fidgeted uncomfortably. She hated waiting.

message 3: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Noa watched the trio from nearby, her eyes glittering. This certainly looked interesting enough...

message 4: by Moriko, stellvertretender aussenseiter (new)

Kishiko started toward the building. "Let's get going already!" she complained.

Tsuneo hastily grabbed her arm and pulled her back. He stared at the area where Noa was watching them. He couldn't see anyone, but intuition told him they were being watched.

message 5: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

She didn't even flinch, just leaned forward with anticipation. Her hand went to her back pocket.

message 6: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments While walking towards Krei Tech Kenuichio explain he was a Hired Security Personnel.

Sometimes he was hired to test the security, other time to personally protect an individual.

In order to find out which one, if either, he would be doing, he'd first have to meet The boss.

message 7: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Akane nodded. She seemed genuinely interested, up until she spotted the blonde up ahead. "Ah!" she exclaimed, distracted at once. "That's her!"

message 8: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments He looked at the girl. "Would it be alright if I asked to be introduced to Nao, Akane?"

message 9: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

((Noa, actually.))

She nodded. "Sure, I'll introduce you."

Raising her voice a little, Akane called out to her teammate. "Oi! Where've you been?! I've been looking for you all day!"

The blonde flinched at the sound of her friend's voice, certain that the others must have heard her. She turned with ride blue eyes. Didn't answer.

message 10: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments ((Sorry))

Kenuichio followed keeping an eye out for other people in the area.

message 11: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

((S'okay. Nao's the more common name. ^_^))

message 12: by Moriko, stellvertretender aussenseiter (new)

Tsuneo motioned to his teammates to keep quiet as he crept closer to hear the conversation better. Years of experience had taught him to recognize an opportunity. He just had to figure out what opportunity was presenting itself.

message 13: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Akane headed straight for her friend, unaware of the group watching them. "You know we were supposed to meet an hour ago! Where-?"

The blonde quickly interrupted, motioning to Kenuichio. "Who's your friend there?" Better to keep her distracted, so that they wouldn't catch on...

"Hm?" Akane glanced over at him, then gave a little laugh. "Oh, this is Kenuichio. He works here."

"... Does he now."

message 14: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments "I'm here for security reasons, that's my job. If the CEO accepts, I'll be hired on retainer for a period of time." He handed of some cards with his info on it to Noa & Akane.

message 15: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Noa looked over the card, relaxing slightly. "I see..." Looking up and offering a smile, she bowed in greeting. "I am Noa Kurosawa. It's a pleasure to meet you, Harada-san."

message 16: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments He bowed in return. "Like wise, Kurosawa-san."

As he stood up he couldn't shake the feeling of being watched, but played off quite well.

Looking at his watch he realized that to make the interview on time he'd need to get inside. "I'm sorry, I have to run off like this, but I can't be late. What kind of impression would that leave?" He bowed to the girls once more. "Have a nice day."

message 17: by Moriko, stellvertretender aussenseiter (new)

Moriko shifted impatiently. "What the hell are we waiting for?!"

"Patience," Tsuneo snapped. "I'm thinking."

message 18: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

"Same to you." She returned the bow, glancing uneasily in the direction of the three thieves.

Akane finally seemed to notice her companion's unease. "... What's with you?"

"It... It's nothing."

message 19: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments Kenuichio took the elevator to the top floor after checking in with security.

He approached the secretary. "My name is Harada Kenuicho, I have a 2 o'clock with Mr. Callahan."

message 20: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Akane watched him go for a moment, before Noa elbowed her lightly in the back. She turned away from the closing door to shoot her a glare. "Ow! What?"

The blonde said nothing, staring intently at her as she motioned to the rooftop.

Her companion followed her gaze, her own scarlet eyes widening at the sight of three mysterious figures. "... Whoa."

"Yeah. Wonder who they are..."

"Doesn't matter." Akane slowly grinned, nibbling at her thumbnail a little. It was worn down pretty far; it didn't take long to draw tiny driblets of crimson.

Noa watched this silently, drawing a blade from her sleeve. She considered waiting for Akane's orders, but quickly decided against it. Better to get things moving.

The teen darted forward, using the doorframe to hoist herself up onto the rooftop. "Hiya, fellas!" she chirped. "Lovely weather we're having."

message 21: by Moriko, stellvertretender aussenseiter (new)

Tsuneo startled, but Moriko just grinned. "It's a little too dry for my liking," she replied.

Kishiko scowled. "Not for me. I don't like wet. Wet bad."

message 22: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

"Huh. Guess you aren't from around here then. We're all used to dry weather by now." Noa looked at them sideways, smiling thinly. She began twirling her blade between her fingers. "... What brings you here anyways?"

message 23: by Moriko, stellvertretender aussenseiter (new)

Kishiko hissed at the sight of the weapon. Tsuneo and Moriko instinctively moved protectively in front of her.

message 24: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

She tilted her head to the side. "Eh? Not going to answer the question?" At their silence, the teen pouted slightly. "How rude!"

There was a sudden pounding below them, as Akane rushed towards the building. Using the running start, she flipped onto the doorway and up onto the rooftop.

Noa applauded, laughing. "Ooh, 10 out of 10 for sure!"

Her companion didn't even crack a smile. She eyed the trio, nibbling at her thumbnail again. "..."

message 25: by Norman (last edited Apr 11, 2015 08:32AM) (new)

Norman | 37 comments The meeting got underway with questions & answers back and forth between the two men.

Questions for Callahan were about Harada's history in security, & why he thinks Jrei Tech could benefit from him.

Kenuichio's were about how often he updated, rounds for the guards, and other associated questions.

message 26: by Moriko, stellvertretender aussenseiter (last edited Apr 27, 2015 04:49PM) (new)

Kishiko applauded as well until Tsuneo gave her a warning look.

"I've seen better," Moriko crossed her arms in disapproval.

message 27: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Noa's eyes flared. "Why you-!"

Drawing her blade, she started forward.

message 28: by Moriko, stellvertretender aussenseiter (new)

Tsuneo moved to intercept. "Calm down, there's no need to fight," he reasoned.

message 29: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Ignoring him, the blonde teen lashed out with her knife. She caught him across the face, drawing crimson.

Akane flinched at the sudden burst of color.