Playing for Keeps (Neighbor from Hell, #1) Playing for Keeps question

looking for books similar to R.L. Mathewson and Angela Verdenius?
Jess Jess Jan 21, 2015 01:29PM
Hi everyone,

I absolutely love R.l Mathewson's neighbour from hell series and I relish Angele verdenius' books. I am now looking for similar romantic comedies. Any suggestions?

Some of my favorite Rom Com's are all by Penny Reid her newest one was co-written by LH Cosway- The Hooker and The Hermit. If you love the shy, maybe nerdy, quiet heroine her books are perfect for you. My absolute fave of hers is Beauty and The Mustache. Another true LOL one is Must Love Otters. Worth The Fall and Wallbanger had many, many LOL moments. I am ALWAYS on the look-out for more of these type feel-good-laughable-stories.
The Hooker and the Hermit by L.H. Cosway Beauty and the Mustache (Knitting in the City, #4) by Penny Reid Must Love Otters by Eliza Gordon Worth the Fall (Brew Ha Ha, #2) by Caitie Quinn Friend-Zoned (Friend-Zoned, #1) by Belle Aurora Wallbanger (Cocktail, #1) by Alice Clayton

The Rebel series by Elle Casey. Also, Lost and Found by Elle Casey. Under Locke and Lingus by Mariana Zapata. Although they are quite a bit different from the books listed, they still have some major laugh out loud moments, which I LOVE in romance. And as someone already mentioned, Friend-Zoned and The Hooker and the Hermit are also wonderful!

Jess Thanks
Jun 11, 2015 05:24AM · flag

Can try Susan Elizabeth Phillips books series. I enjoyed reading them so much. Meg Cabot Boys series also one of the good ones..

i have not read any of Angela Verdenius's books... what series should I start with?

Jess Thanks
Jun 11, 2015 05:24AM · flag

Unfortunately I don't find a lot of good romantIc comedies like them either. I have some suggestions for books that have some humor that i think you will like. I think you would love the until series by Aurora Rose Reynolds. The first book is called Until November. Hammer's fall by Laurie Roma is sweet but hot. Giving Chase by Lauren Dane is good too. You may also like Santa's Executive by Carrie Ann Ryan is a really funny paranormal. So is The bunny and the bear by Eve Langlais. Hope this helps!!!

Amelie (last edited Jan 27, 2015 07:34PM ) Jan 21, 2015 05:31PM   -1 votes
Hi! I, too, am a huge fan of these books. Sadly, it's a bit hard to find other novels with a similar flavor. Two that I think have come close are Sarra Manning's You Don't Have to Say You Love Me (it has a women's fiction feel to it, though) and Miss Congeniality by Shelly Laurenston (it's a paranormal novella). I hope this post helped. :)

Ooh, just finished Breaking Even by CM Owens. Got some serious Perfection by RL Mathewson vibe - in a great way.