Tнe Lαɴd oғ Sтorιeѕ Groυp discussion

Welcome and Important > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 355 (355 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by ella , The Writing Reader (new)

ella  | 1261 comments Mod
Introduce yourself here! Which books have you read? Which was your favourite?

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess Hi I'm Jess I've read all the books and Grimm warning is my favorite.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the Land of Stories Group, Jess!

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess Analeese Evil (Life Survivor) wrote: "Welcome to the Land of Stories Group, Jess!"

Thanks Annaleese!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! I have been in the group for a few days! My name is Laura! I'm excited to be in this group! Please search this:

https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/...

With that you may read the book I'm writing on Goodreads!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group, Laura! I'm glad you're excited. :)

message 7: by Adiva (new)

Adiva (adiva_s) | 58 comments So i'm supposed to introduce myself, huh? Guess I will. My name is Adiva, and my favorite book is either The Wishing Spell or Grimm Warning. I tend to yell superman a lot. You could say that I am obsessed with the Land of Stories series. Most say that i am funny, energetic, childish, artistic, adorable,intelligent(though I do not believe it), and sweet. I can be serious when needed.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Adiva! Welcome to the Land of Stories Group! :)

message 9: by ella , The Writing Reader (new)

Hey Adiva! Thanks for joining, with the link I gave you. :)

message 10: by Aisha (new)

Aisha (aisha79999) | 2 comments hi, I am Aisha. I have read all the books except A Grimm Warning. I intend to read it during summer.

When I read the first book of The Land of Stories series (The Wishing Spell) in 2013, I thought that book was unlike any other I have read in a very long time. The book simply took my breath away. It was interesting to read. First of all, each part of the book made the reader get a clear picture of what was going on. Second, the dialogues were interesting. I was NEVER bored during any part of the book. I found myself eagerly waiting to see how the book would go on.

I have always loved fantasy novels. The Wishing Spell is among the best fantasy novels I have read. All the books in The Land of Stories series are.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Aisha, welcome to the Land of Stories Group! I feel the same way about The Wishing Spell, it's an amazing book! :)

message 12: by ella , The Writing Reader (new)

Hi Aisha! Glad that you joined. Quite a few people haven't read the Grimm Warning. But be warned, there are spoilers in topics of the Grimm Warning. Hope you enjoy it here! I'm Ella, and I can ask any questions you have. :)

message 13: by Aisha (new)

Aisha (aisha79999) | 2 comments Thank you so much, Ella and Analeese Evil!! It is an honor to meet you both!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

You too, Aisha!

message 15: by ella , The Writing Reader (new)

:)

message 16: by ella , The Writing Reader (new)

Next time, please ask this in Questions and Suggestions. This thread is to say hi when you're new.

I'll let Analeese handle the rest, since she was already helping, I just want to point this out.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

LJF wrote: "The idea"

Not everyone checks a certain thread, so not everyone would see it.

message 18: by LJF (new)

LJF so where can i put it that everyone would see?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Not everyone will see no matter where you put it.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I like it, but I'd want a say in my characters' actions, since I feel I know them best.

message 21: by ella , The Writing Reader (new)

Eleanoire? There isn't a character named that.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

It's Eclipse's twin sister. Eleonaire.

message 23: by ella , The Writing Reader (new)

Well, she never got created, so that'd be have to be done.

This is fanfic, right?

Constructive Criticism: (view spoiler)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She doesn't have to be created, she's Eclipse's twin sister who was too afraid to leave their creepy aunt.

message 25: by ella , The Writing Reader (new)

But isn't it supposed to be characters that were created that are in the fanfic?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess not. But I'm the one who made up Eleonaire, so she's still technically mine, right?

message 27: by ella , The Writing Reader (new)

Yeah, I'm not saying you didn't make her up.

message 28: by Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~, Hooray! *throws confetti* (new)

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 250 comments Mod
Hi, I'm Heidi, and I love this series! I've read the first and second books, and I'm waiting for the third to come out in paperback, or at least for it to be in a local library. I have to say, I am impressed by how fast Chris Colfer is writing these books. I had only just heard about the second when I realized there was a third, and now there is a 4th and a 5th planned. Unlike Rick Riordan, who makes us wait a whole YEAR for his books! So please, don't give me any spoilers!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Heidi! Welcome to the Land of Stories Group!

message 30: by ella , The Writing Reader (new)

Actually, Chris takes one total year for his books to be released of the Land of Stories. Welcome, Heidi!

message 31: by Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~, Hooray! *throws confetti* (new)

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 250 comments Mod
Analeese Evil (Chaolaena Forever) wrote: "Hi Heidi! Welcome to the Land of Stories Group!"
Sᴀᴘᴘʜɪʀᴇ ﹙Wɪsʜ Mᴇ Lᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs﹚ wrote: "Actually, Chris takes one total year for his books to be released of the Land of Stories. Welcome, Heidi!"

Thank you, and I didn't realize that. I guess I just take a while to find out.

message 32: by Catherine (new)

Catherine LaP | 8 comments Hi, I'm Catherine and ALL of the books are my favorite. I know that 's a bad response, but they all are. Go Chris Colfer! :)

message 33: by ella , The Writing Reader (new)

Welcome welcome welcome, Catherine! I hope you enjoy this group!

message 34: by Catherine (new)

Catherine LaP | 8 comments Oh indeed I will! A great series is what this one is!

message 35: by ella , The Writing Reader (new)

Definitely! I'm very excited for the fourth book!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi I'm two-braids and I love these books!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Kendra!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi two-braids and Kendra! Welcome to the group!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Would you want to RP if we made characters?

♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ | 5 comments Hi, I'm Aria, I am probably one of Chris' biggest fans, and I have read 1 and a half of these books, which is awkward, but I have so much to read and i'm currently reading a book by him Struck by Lightning and its amazing and its SO COOL that someone made this group xD Okay, gush over

♫✯Em loves Hollenstein✯♫❤the summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation❤ | 5 comments when I got the invite at first I thought it said land of stones xD

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Aria! Welcome the the group! Lol, land of stones!

message 47: by ella , The Writing Reader (new)

Welcome, Kendra, two braids and Aria!! :)

message 48: by julia rose (last edited Jun 19, 2015 05:59PM) (new)

julia rose Hi, my name is kattris the bookworm and I LOVE BOOKS!!
Land of stories is not my favorite series, but enjoyed it back when I read it, a few years ago, I don't think I marked those books as read unfortunately though, so I did read them,for the record, here's proof:alex's dad is the masked man, boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Kattris! Welcome to the group! Also, please put that last bit about Alex's dad in spoiler tags, we don't want to spoil A Grimm Warning. ;)

message 50: by julia rose (new)

julia rose Oh sorry!! :) ;)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8