THE Group for Authors! discussion

Delaney's People: A Novel in Small Stories
This topic is about Delaney's People
Publishing and Promoting > What to do with a book trailer...

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Beth Duke | 5 comments So...I have this striking and lovely book trailer completed for my novel, but other than the obvious uploading to GR and social media, Amazon and my website--whatever shall I do with it for effective promotion? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Best,
Beth

message 2: by Glede (new)

Glede Kabongo | 32 comments In the same boat as you. I collected a list of 50+ websites where you can upload your trailer which I suppose can be good for search marketing. Let me know if you're interested in the list. You can insert a QR code on all your offline marketing materials that will lead to the trailer as well.

Beth Duke | 5 comments Thank you very much, Glede! I'd love to see the list. Could you please email it to bethidee@gmail.com?

message 4: by Glede (new)

Glede Kabongo | 32 comments I will tonight.

Beth Duke | 5 comments Thank you!

message 6: by Claudette (new)

Claudette Alexander | 18 comments Hi Glede
I would also like to see that list of 50+ websites to upload my trailer. can you send it to me at
claudette@claudettealexander.com

message 7: by Page (new)

Page (goodreadscompagemcbrier) | 1 comments Hi Glede,

Wow. I hope you haven't started a deluge, but I would love that list as well!
My email is pagemcbrier@gmail.com. Thanks.

Page

Beth Duke | 5 comments Glede, if you sent it, I never got it. (?)

message 9: by Bourne (new)

Bourne Morris (bournemorris) | 2 comments I would love a copy of your list, too. Hope you can manage all these requests. My email is bournemorris@gmail.com

message 10: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Hodges | 3 comments Glede, please PM me that link as well. It will come in handy when I get a book trailer done.

Speaking of which, can anyone send me a copy of "Book Trailer Making for Dummies?" I think I need one...

message 11: by Glede (new)

Glede Kabongo | 32 comments Sorry for the delay, just emailed everyone on the thread.

message 12: by Beth (new) - rated it 5 stars

Beth Duke | 5 comments Thank you very much, Glede!

message 13: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Hodges | 3 comments Can you e-mail me, too, Glede?

shrykespeare42@gmail.com

message 14: by Glede (new)

Glede Kabongo | 32 comments Sure. Do you mind if I send it tomorrow? I'm off to bed.

message 15: by Osamede (new)

Osamede Arhunmwunde (osamedearhunmwunde) | 1 comments Glede wrote: "Sorry for the delay, just emailed everyone on the thread."

Hello Glede
Please could you send me the list of 50+ websites to upload my book trailer. My email adresse is: info@highereducation101.com
Thank you Glede for the awesome support

message 16: by Kat (new)

Kat Bourgeois (katbourgeois) | 23 comments Glede, hate to be a pain but would love the list as well!!

Thanks,
Kat
kat@katquest.com

message 17: by Larry (new)

Larry Andrews | 8 comments Sorry I am late getting into this but would certainly like a copy of the list. NovelLry7@verizon.net
Thanks.

message 18: by Kerry (new)

Kerry Reis (kerry_reis) | 14 comments Glede -
I think you could start selling this list. I would not mind taking a look at it.
krlegacy@earthlink.net
Thank you.
Kerry

message 19: by Augustine (new)

Augustine Sam (augustinesam) | 4 comments Dear Glede, I'll appreciate it if you could send me the list too. My email address is: austin.sam001@gmail.com
Many thanks indeed
Austin

message 20: by Glede (new)

Glede Kabongo | 32 comments I'm sending the list right now to people who didn't get it on the first round .

message 21: by Hector (new)

Hector Sampson (hsampson) | 2 comments Glede, I would be very grateful to you if you could send me the list as well,
TIA,
Hector

message 22: by Glede (new)

Glede Kabongo | 32 comments What's your email address?

message 23: by Hector (new)

Hector Sampson (hsampson) | 2 comments Glede wrote: "What's your email address?"
I am sorry,
quantum@ammcac.com

Thank you Glede!

message 24: by Karl (new)

Karl Wiggins | 77 comments I'm also late to this thread, but I'd be eternally grateful for a copy of the list please

karl.piripiri@gmail.com

message 25: by Julie (new)

Julie McSorley (juliemcsorley) | 1 comments Think this is a never ending list – sorry Glede, would also love your other list! Many thanks: jjmcsorley@hotmail.com

message 26: by Lori (new)

Lori Schafer (lorilschafer) | 41 comments Glede wrote: "In the same boat as you. I collected a list of 50+ websites where you can upload your trailer which I suppose can be good for search marketing. Let me know if you're interested in the list. You can..."

Have to throw my name in the hat, too, if you don't mind, Glede:

lorilschafer@outlook.com

Have you thought about posting the list on your website or blog? Not sure how public you want to make it, but I know my blog followers would love to see something like that, and I'd be happy to send the traffic your way if you're inclined to share.