I love Alpha Male books club discussion

All about our books > More Dark Romance

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by queenBC (new)

queenBC | 129 comments hello, im looking for more dark books, im really enjoy this books because for me is real interesting and out of the ordinary that we read always saves many books always try to do the same but "different"

im really enjoy books about mob or dark hero with a real history more dramatic but not overly. Now books are drama drama and more drama and ultimately less interesting

if they are new best series that popular books and read like crazy
girls with a 100%alpha male or 500%alpha male

or similar to these books that make me super books are some that I like a lot and would read again:

Pepper winters - Monsters in the dark and indepted
aleatha roming- Consequences
C.J roberts - The dark duet
Jettie woodruff- Understimated
Anna Zaires - twist me
Stylo Fantone - Degradation
sylvia day - crossfire
the serie gabriel inferno

my heart has space for the bad guys and I really like stories about the mafia makes me very curious if they have new books leave the down or put your list please

message 2: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments Raw (RAW Family, #1) by Belle Aurora

Debt by Nina G. Jones

Destroyed by Pepper Winters

Sinister Kisses (SKALS, #1) by Adriana Noir . First book in series..all books are out

High Stakes (Vittorio Crime Family, #1) by Vanessa Waltz

Deviant (Blood & Roses, #1) by Callie Hart first book in series

message 4: by queenBC (new)

queenBC | 129 comments in the serie seven sons the heroine is with Different one In Every book or if a partner or couple from the beginning to the last book?

message 5: by Sivutha (last edited Jan 21, 2015 06:26PM) (new)

Sivutha (sivy) | 133 comments Hmmmm. I only read the first book. But in the first book, she transformed herself into a different person to revenge her father death and to kill them off for raping her. Very dark

message 6: by Amy (last edited Jan 21, 2015 07:14PM) (new)

Amy Burch | 2 comments Beneath the Burn by Pam Godwin Torn from You (Tear Asunder, #1) by Nashoda Rose Killing Sarai (In the Company of Killers, #1) by J.A. Redmerski Monster in His Eyes (Monster in His Eyes, #1) by J.M. Darhower (my Favourite!) Tears of Tess (Monsters in the Dark, #1) by Pepper Winters

message 7: by queenBC (new)

queenBC | 129 comments Mmmmmm i was Looking more like the Same couple book serie or stand alone, more like dark sexy power game etc

Like really dark but sexy

message 8: by Amy (new)

Amy Burch | 2 comments blair wrote: "Mmmmmm i was Looking more like the Same couple book serie or stand alone, more like dark sexy power game etc

Like really dark but sexy"

Tears of Tess is definitely like that and so is Killing Sarai. Monster in his eyes is dark, sexy, has the whole mafia thing and is addictive