Big Hero 6 Multiverse discussion

Big Hero 6 RP > Downtown

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) | 234 comments Mod
((Where that epic car chase took place.))

message 2: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Akane Himura leaned casually against a wall, her jaw tilted slightly upwards. Though she looked almost as though she were staring intently at the clear blue sky, her eyes were tightly shut. A faint frown lingered at her lips.

Her partner, on the other hand, was nowhere to be found. (Though this didn't seem to bother her much, strangely enough.)

message 3: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments Yoku walked down the street looking down at some calculations on paper to figure out how to break the sound barrier like a whip can.

message 4: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

At the sound of approaching footsteps, Akane snapped her head back down. Glanced sideways. When she saw the other girl nearby, she smiled thinly and approached her. "... Hey."

message 5: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments she looked up and smiled a little "hi" she slowed down her walking pace as she got closer

message 6: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

She returned the smile, though it didn't seem to fit her nearly as well. "I don't suppose you've seen any weird girls around here, have you?"

message 7: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments "other then people at the lab nope"

message 8: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Akane sighed, running a hand through her hair. "Yeah, didn't think so..." She looked around, frowning slightly. "Geez, where could she have gotten off to?! I've been looking everywhere..."

message 9: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments she shrugged "i've gotta head to the lab, bye"

message 10: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

She seemed a bit disappointed, but nodded. "I should probably get going to... Guess I'll see you around then."

message 11: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 72 comments "yeah see ya" she started walking again

message 12: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Akane watched her go, then turned and stared down the empty street. 'Noa...'

message 13: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments Kenuichio walked along, almost bumping into a dark red haired girl. "Excuse me." He said stoping in his tracks.

message 14: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

She whirled around to face him. "It's fine," she said shortly, eyeing him somewhat suspiciously. "... I don't suppose you've seen any random blonde chicks around here, have you?"

message 15: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments "I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific." He saw blonde girls every other day. "When did you last see your friend?" He inquired.

message 16: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

"She said something about looking for something..." Akane shook her head, biting her lip lightly. "Her name's Noa. I think she might be getting herself into some sort of trouble."

message 17: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments "There's plenty of trouble around here, and I wouldn't go that way." Kenuichio stated pointing over his shoulder. He didn't say it, but a few streets back were three men in an alley that tried yo jump him. It ended badly for them.

message 18: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

She perked at that. "Trouble? What sort of trouble?"

message 19: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments "Gangs, for one." He needed to change the subject. "What does Noa like to do for recreation? Movies, amusement parks?"

message 20: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Akane lost her enthusiasm at once, scowling as she jammed her hands into her pockets. "... She likes to go on dates," she said shortly.

message 21: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments He saw her quick change in posture & attitude.

"Then I know the perfect place. A small Café, on the way to my meeting. You can walk with me if you wish." He offered the girl in a kind manner.

"One of my associates loves their Wednesday Special."

message 22: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

She didn't relax, though she accepted his offer easily enough. "Hopefully she's there... I'd hate to waste your time."

message 23: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments "it's no problem for me, I'm actually ahead of schedule. Before we start walking..." He faced the girl. "My name is Kenuichio Harada." He bowed.

message 24: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

She nodded and returned the bow. "Akane. Akane Himura."

message 25: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments "Nice to meet you, Hiruma-san." He stood up. "The café is this way." He extended his arm.

message 26: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (last edited Feb 12, 2015 06:02AM) (new)

She accepted it, though she seemed a bit uneasy, and followed him to the cafe.