Big Hero 6 RP > Hamada Household/Cafe

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) | 234 comments Mod
((As it sounds.))

message 2: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Akane stood outside the cafe for a moment, her stomach twisting into a knot. If Noa wasn't here...

message 3: by Norman (last edited Feb 12, 2015 07:59AM) (new)

Norman | 37 comments Kenuichio opened the door, and walked in first, holding the door for Akane.

message 4: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

She didn't look at him as she moved swiftly past. By the way she hugged herself slightly, it was obvious that she was struggling to keep calm.

One glance around the cafe showed her several blondes, but none that she knew. Her shoulders slumped forward. 'I should've known...'

message 5: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments He approached the counter. "Excuse me, but I have someone with a question for owner." He said to the person behind the counter.

message 6: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Cass Hamada smiled at the newcomer as she set down another try of cupcakes. "You're speaking to her," she laughed kindly. "What can I help you with?"

message 7: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments He jestered to Akane. "She's looking for a friend. From what I gathered she would be in a nice place like this."

He recognized Cass from coming by a few times, and just passing by. Though he never gave his name.

message 8: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

"Oh really?" She turned to Akane, still smiling. "What's she look like?"

The red-haired girl fidgeted uncomfortably. "Umm... blonde hair, blue eyes... like something out of a cheesy movie. She was probably wearing a pink school uniform."

After a moment, she added, "She... She has two scars along her jaw." She traced the two spots and offered an anxious smile.

Cass scratched the back of her head as she considered the description. "Hmm... Come to think of it, I believe I did notice someone like that in here earlier."

Akane blinked. "Y-You did? Really?"

She nodded. "She was buying some cookies... Said they were for her sweetheart."

message 9: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments "Did you see which direction she left in, by chance?" He knew catching the girl might be a long shot, but it's a shot that was better taken than not.

message 10: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

She thought for a moment, then nodded. "She went off to the left... towards that big Krei Tech lab."

message 11: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments "Well that's a coincidence. That's where my next meeting is." He stated turning to Akane.

message 12: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

The red-haired girl looked startled by that. "Oh wow, really? That's kind of a weird coincidence..."

message 13: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments "I can explain that on the why." He stated toward Akane. "Thank you for your help, Ms. Hamada."

message 14: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

She nodded at him smiling. "Of course. Now you two come back to see me some time, m'kay?"

"Alright..."

message 15: by Norman (new)

Norman | 37 comments "Of course we will, take care."

He turned to Akane. "Let's find your friend."

message 16: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

She nodded grimly and followed him out.

((I'll meet you at the Krei Tech topic.))