ЄƝƇӇƛƝƬЄƊ ƑƠƦЄƧƬ (ƛƝ ƛƊƔƛƝƇЄƊ ƦƠԼЄƤԼƛƳ) discussion

Approved Characters > Fey Characters

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 127 comments Mod
Post approved fey characters here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 25, 2015 09:11AM) (new)

(view spoiler)

If you can't smile at life

Then you won't be able to smile at the simpler things

■ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ ■

Always Storming - Sara Skinner

Are you stupid?

I didn't ask you to perform surgery.

■ Fɪʀsᴛ Nᴀᴍᴇ ■ Liliana
■ Mɪᴅᴅʟᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ ■ Fawn
■ Lᴀsᴛ Nᴀᴍᴇ ■ Arendale
■ Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ ■ Lil, Lily, Fawn (view spoiler)
■ Mᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ Oғ Nᴀᴍᴇ ■
Liliana: Gracious Lily
Fawn: Young Deer
Arendale: Powerful and complete

You're very sweet

But that won't get you very far with me sweetheart.

■ Aɢᴇ ■ 21
■ Rᴇᴀʟ Aɢᴇ ■ 1900
■ Dᴀᴛᴇ Oғ Bɪʀᴛʜ ■ January 4th
■ Pʟᴀᴄᴇ Oғ Bɪʀᴛʜ ■ In a misty clearing in the middle of the forest
■ Tɪᴍᴇ Oғ Bɪʀᴛʜ ■ 12:00 AM

The humans think they have everything all figured out

But they are just as confused as we are.

■ Zᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ Sɪɢɴ ■ Capricorn
■ Cʜɪɴᴇsᴇ Zᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ Sɪɢɴ ■ Rat
■ Bɪʀᴛʜ Sᴛᴏɴᴇ ■ Garnet
■ Bɪʀᴛʜ Fʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ■ Carnation

There are some things that should be left unsaid.

Those things include anything that come from your simple mind.

■ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ■ Female
■ Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ■ Homosexual
■ Cʀᴜsʜ ■ Open
■ Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs ■ Open

It warms my cold heart that a human would offer to do such a thing

We'll talk about this little deal you want to make later.

■ Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs ■ Pixie
■ Pᴏᴡᴇʀs ■
✰ The ability to disappear and reappear at will
✰ Ability to make pixie dust
✰ Can shape-shift into different sizes and different creatures
✰ Hypnosis
✰ Glamour to hide true form.

Your information is quite interesting soldier.

Tell me more and we'll see what I can do to help you.

■ Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ■

True form:

Human Form:

■ Fᴜʟʟ Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ■
Face Claim: Candice Accola.

When Liliana is in her true form she is many different shades of blue. Her eyes are a deep, mesmerizing blue that often seem to be moving as if they are liquid, surrounded by thick, black lashes. Her eyes slowly point up towards her temples. Her lips are a dark shining blue that are usually coated in a fairy dust, the power intended to trap anyone she kisses. Her skin is a pale blue that looks like porcelain glass, and her hair starts off in a darker blue and lightens as it falls in waves down her shoulders, framing her face nicely. Her wings are also a nice light blue and she rarely see's use to fold them in when she's in her true form. She uses a glamour to look human. In human form Liliana is a petite blonde. Her eyes are a lighter blue than in her true form and her skin is a pale, porcelain white colour with a small spatter of freckles. In human form she stands at 5 ft 7. Her blonde hair falls to about mid back and is curly. When she's in human form the only indication that he isn't truly human is the outline of her wings that look like an intricate design of scars on her back.

■ Nᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ■ Human: American
■ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Tʏᴘᴇ ■ O
■ Rᴇʟɪɢɪᴏɴ ■ None
■ Dʀᴇssɪɴɢ Sᴛʏʟᴇ ■ Thin, airy dresses that hang down at different lengths at different areas.

I have been betrayed many times before

But none have hurt quite this much

■ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ■

Liliana is a very mysterious pixie. She will not speak about herself or her history. She will openly speak about any subject, though she is always very vague and won't actually give anything away. She often gives false information to throw people off, especially if they are trying to get information out of her about the fey council. Liliana is also very mischievous. She loves to use her magic to cause havoc. Her favourite tricks are used to humiliate her victims, often by pantsing them or other silly tricks. She usually keeps the tricks to harmless activities unless someone pisses her off, then the tricks can become harmful and cause serious injury. Lilian can be nice to an extent, but she is also very bitter and more likely to be rude and mean than she is to be nice. Especially when her appearance, either true or human form, is insulted as she is very self-centered. She takes pride in her appearance and maintains it to her idea of perfection. It is very easy to piss her off if you insult her appearance. And while she can be cruel and rude, Liliana is very smart and manipulative. She can make her cruel words seem nice and easily trick people into doing as she says and into taking her side.

Dancing is an entertainment I could never give up.

It's my way to express myself, a way to get away.

■ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ■

Liliana doesn't have a very complicated childhood, though her history got a bit more complicated when she became a teenager. She was born to two pixies and grew up in the forest living a simple life, living in her true form and rarely using a glamour unless she had to go into town. her parents loved her very much and as she was an only child she had everything she wanted. It wasn't long before she grew accustomed to being treated a certain way and gained a sense of being better than others. Nonetheless, her parents ignored it until she was a teenager, finally developed and matured and realizing her sexuality. Her parents had always been very homophobic and when they caught her in bed with another pixie girl it seemed as if all of their love for her had suddenly disappeared. They chased the other pixie girl out and tried their best to "fix" their daughter. It only took her a few days to come up with a plan to escape, and a few weeks before she could actually execute it. After she escaped, Liliana ran to her aunt, who was a bit more tolerant. She grew to an adult with her aunt and then took off to live on her own. Since then she has grown to be quite the woman. She is very smart and quickly rose to power with her intelligent and cunning ways. She learned how to get what she wants when she wants it with minimal effort and she won't take no for an answer. She now keeps her sexuality a secret. She hasn't seen her parents since she escaped, but when she does see them again she plans on killing them for the things they did to her.

A few hundred years ago an opening on the council came up and Liliana jumped on the opportunity. She had been working her way to get close to some of the other members for a while and the ones she was close to knew she was very smart and that she was a natural born leader. She was one of the candidates and was accepted into the opening due to the influence of her acquaintances.

I did as you asked.

Though I did throw in a twist.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

(view spoiler)

You are quite the charming young man

Keep talking, I like what I hear.

■ Lɪᴋᴇs ■
✩ Pulling pranks
✩ Dancing
✩ Being in power
✩ Tricking people into doing what she wants
✩ Punishing people
✩ Singing
✩ Getting her way
✩ Horses
✩ Travelling
■ Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ■
✧ Having her pranks foiled
✧ Not being able to dance
✧ Liars
✧ Not having authority and power
✧ Having people get away from her punishments
✧ People she considers to be idiotic
✧ Children that disobey their parents
✧ Her parents
■ Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs ■
✩ Lying
✩ Tricking people into doing what she wants
✩ Coming up with creative punishments
✩ Fighting
✩ Glamours
■ Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs ■
✧ Iron
✧ Being prevented from dancing
✧ Trust issues
✧ Anger issues
✧ Hiding her sexuality
■ Wᴇᴀᴘᴏɴs ■

A sword:

You.....

I am surprised that you haven't mistaken a cliff for a road and died yet

■ Oᴛʜᴇʀ ■
✰ Terrified of seeing her parents again
✰ Scared that others will figure out her sexuality and treat her the same way her parents did
✰ Plans on killing her parents if she ever sees them again
✰ Frequently visits her aunt and often brings her gifts.

These human celebrations are so strange

But I cannot complain as long as there is dancing

message 4: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 127 comments Mod
(view spoiler)

❝You always tell me not to get angry as it won't end well for me
description
but the only person it won't end well for is you❞

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Ideɴтιғιcαтιoɴ Deтαιlѕ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

|∎|Sébastien Claude Bergenoir|∎|

▪Ƒιяѕт Ɲαмє: Sébastien
(Sebastien is a spelling variant of the name Sebastian, which is the anglicised form more common in Britain. Sebastian comes from the Greek name of the town ‘Sebasta’, which is said to mean ‘Admirable’. The name was popular in Europe where it became abbreviated to Bastien. It was then taken over to Britain where it took up the form of Bastian, and later Sebastian. The variant form Sebastien reflects the spelling of its original European roots. )

▪MιɗɗƖє Ɲαмє: Claude
(French, the name Claude means- From the Roman clan name Claudius, derived from the latin meaning lame. F: Claudette, Claudia, Claudine.. Other origins for the name Claude include - French, Latin-American, English.The name Claude is most often used as a boy name or male name.)

▪Lαѕт Ɲαмє: Bergenoir
(Of Unknown Origin)

▪Ɲιcкηαмє: Seb, Sebbie

|∎|Agє Aρρєαяαηcє|∎|
▪Agє:
Apparent Age: 24
Real Age: 204
▪Ɗαтє Of Ɓιятн: 23rd September- Autumn Equinox
▪ƤƖαcє Of Ɓιятн: The Enchanted Forest
▪Ƭιмє Of Ɓιятн: 12:09
▪Ƶσɗιαc Sιgη: Libra
▪Ƈнιηєѕє Ƶσɗιαc Sιgη: Tiger
▪Ɓιятн Sтσηє: Sapphire

Always look behind you
description
You never know who is going to stab you in the back

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Horмoɴαl Percepтιoɴѕ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

|∎|Ɠєηɗєя|∎| Male
▪SєxυαƖιту: Bisexual
▪Ƈяυѕн: Open
▪RєƖαтισηѕнιρ Sтαтυѕ: Single
▪Sρєcιєѕ: Fey- Elf
▪Ƥσωєяѕ: Season Manipulation
▪Mєαηιηg Of Ƥσωєяѕ: Sébastien is able to control the seasons and change them at his will. He can draw power from the concepts they represent as well as use them for attacks- for example he can freeze someone using ice or heat their body temperature up to unbearable temperatures.

What a waste.
description
Was this killing really needed?
description

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Pнyѕιcαl Appαrιтιoɴ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

|∎|Aρρєαяαηcє|∎|
description
(view spoiler)
▪ƑυƖƖ ƤнуѕιcαƖ Ɗєѕcяιρтιση: Sébastien looks very human, a very handsome human but human none the less. He has no weird or wonderful defining features like so many of his kin apart from his pointy ears and height which are typical for an elf. He is a Caucasian male, of a lithe and lean build but with muscle tone, 6'5 in height, brown hair and dazzling bright blue eyes that may be counted as unnatural because it seems impossible to have eyes that are that blue.
▪Ɗяєѕѕιηg SтуƖє: When visiting the humans Sébastien sticks to wearing classic four piece suits- a jacket, tie, trousers and waistcoat but as an elf he doesn't really need to wear that in the forest where he lives so instead he dresses similar as what one might expect Robin Hood to.
(view spoiler)

You can look
description
but only the lucky can touch

description

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Eмoтιoɴαl Ideɴтιтy░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

|∎|ƤєяѕσηαƖιту|∎|
Sébastien is the type of guy you do not want to get on the bad side of he has a temper and when he loses it everyone is trouble as he loses control of his powers and when he is in control of them they often manifest in forms of attacks. Once you get passed his horrible temper and his habit of snapping at anyone he is remotely annoyed at, he is a fairly laid- back and friendly guy. Gain his trust and loyalty and he will do almost anything to help you but lose his trust and you will regret it. Sébastien is a vengeful creature and he will hunt you down until your dead or some cases give you a fate worse than death if you betray him. He is very passionate about what he believes in and never backs down until he believes he has got his point across. A very charismatic man that can sway nearly anyone into believing what he believes. Aside from his speeches and the displays of anger and passion that are in them, he doesn't show his emotions to outsiders. He is very argumentative as is normally shown in his arguments with his closest friends. He is described as chaste by his friends as he looks down on flirting with women but what they don't know is that he has had his fair share of lovers both male and female. He can be charming and flirtatious when he wants to be- which is almost every time he wants something. He doesn't believe in romantic love and believes it to be a made up concept from wishful thinkers. He is also very courageous, he isn't afraid to stand up for what he believes in. While he hates violence he will use it if he thinks the outcome is worth it. He is a very compassionate man who wants to help make the people lives better. When most people meet him they comment on his confidence and his ease in giving orders. Sébastien is the type of man who unpredictable, he never sticks to the same routine and you can't pin him into any one category. He is a social being and likes spending time with people but only has a small social group that includes his best friend, his brother and their latest girlfriend.
I can't forget their screams
description
They haunt me everytime I wake up

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Hιѕтorιc Overvιew░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

|∎|Hιѕтσяу|∎|
Sébastien was born into a wealthy affluent family a couple of hundred years ago. This family was not a normal family, they had a secret- they were part of the fey race and when the witch trials took place they hid in the forest among other species of their kind but they left their son behind with some neighbours who had no idea that the family were not human. He was raised to be one of them until his parents claimed him back on his 18th birthday due to the fact his aunt and uncle had been killed by humans and his parents didn't think it was safe to leave him there anymore. He was reintegrated into Fey society and his parents all but ignored him and his newly found little brother due to the fact they wanted to improve their social standing and attended fey gatherings instead of pay attention to their children. In secret, he started going back to the human world and got involved in academics there but after about 40 years he got bored with that and came back to the forest making a name for himself by promoting co-existence and cooperation between the species. He also joined the fairy guard and became one of the most well-known warriors before he was offered a place on the fey council when the oldest member on it had died. He is very influential and a lot of people have tried to kill for it but more people agree with him than try to kill him. Because of the attempts on his life he has his own guard.

This man is my only real family.
description
We are closer than brothers

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░RєƖαтισηѕнιρ Ƭιєѕ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

▪ƑαмιƖу:
Mother: Freyja Bergenoir
Father: Lucian Bergenoir
Twin Brother: Llyr Bergenoir
▪Ɛηємιєѕ: Open
▪Ƒяιєηɗѕ: Open

The past: a new and uncertain world. A world of endless possibilities and infinite outcomes. Countless choices define our fate: each choice, each moment, a moment in the ripple of time. Enough ripple, and you change the tide...
description
For the future is never truly set.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Perѕoɴαl Aғғιlιαтιoɴѕ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

▪Lιкєѕ: Helping people, politics, green, blue
▪ƊιѕƖιкєѕ: People getting hurt, Orcalai- why can't they just say things straightforwardly

▪Sтяєηgтнѕ: Intelligent, Kind, Compassionate, Fighting, Politics, Law- both human and Fey
▪Ɯєαкηєѕѕєѕ: Vengeful, Social Niceties, Hot Tempered, Science, Art

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Addιтιoɴαl Iɴғorмαтιoɴ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

▪RєƖιgιση: None
▪Ɯєαρση: A long sword
▪Oтнєя: N/A

ЄƝƇӇƛƝƬЄƊ ƑƠƦЄƧƬ (ƛƝ ƛƊƔƛƝƇЄƊ ƦƠԼЄƤԼƛƳ)

unread topics | mark unread