Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Possible Merge Needed

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Penelope (new)

Penelope (readingfever) | 4 comments In adding a book for an author today (Sara Burr), I noticed that there is another profile for a Sara Burr (not the same author), with a book called 'A Second Chance', published in 2012.
A Second Chance
Neither the author profile, nor the book, have any other information than that.

When I did some research on Amazon and Goodreads, all information lead to Sara Furlong-Burr, and this book came up, with the cover image showing the author as 'Sara Burr', and the original publication date listed as 2012:
A Second Chance

I believe these are the same book & author. Can someone double check this, and if I'm correct, please merge these two books/profiles? I'm not sure how to do it correctly, and don't want to mess something up. :)

message 2: by Alex (last edited Jan 21, 2015 11:31AM) (new)

Alex | 2739 comments Moved, book merge requested here (blank author will be handled automatically):
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

ETA: I imagine the '2012' came from the copyright for the story. The book seems to have actually been originally published January 3rd 2013.

message 3: by Penelope (new)

Penelope (readingfever) | 4 comments Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for doing that! Sorry this was posted in the wrong forum.