Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (last edited Jan 21, 2015 08:42AM) (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
How does Percy annoy you?

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Percy is just... hes just not that smart is all, I guess

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (crazzylittlephantom) | 3 comments He's smart, I think we've seen him in action and how he can solve problems. He's shuts short on some things. Which I think I prefer rather than a know-it-all

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Yeah of course but still, he can seem really dumb sometimes

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

he doesnt. its impossible

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Lol, of course you would say that. You're probably the most obsessed with him :D

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

YESHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, what gave it away?

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) I don't know, maybe taht tome you agev the really long post about Percabeth not being my fav OTP, and that answer XD

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

lol :)

message 11: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| wrote: "Yeah of course but still, he can seem really dumb sometimes"

Like when? In Blood of Olympus? Because I will agree with you on that part.

message 12: by Anna (new)

Anna Valades (sisterofAnnabeth) | 63 comments ||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| wrote: "Percy is just... hes just not that smart is all, I guess"

He might not seem that smart to you but he's smart. Have you seen him when he's in action. You might just think he's not smart because he's with Annabeth but he's smart it's just that Annabeth is super smart like come on she's the daughter of Athena.

message 13: by Grace (new)

Grace | 10 comments Percy can be oblivious sometimes making him really annoying... But other than that he is amazing.

message 14: by Sadieeeee (new)

Sadieeeee (sadieperson) | 119 comments Yeah I agree

message 15: by OmniscientPerson (new)

OmniscientPerson (saumyashinde) | 26 comments Gee. I love him! Sometimes he is annoying and talks too much but still, I love him!! But I don't like the fact he likes Rachel and Annabeth at the same time.
GO PERCY!!!!!!!!!

TBNR [Sparky the Dude] (percytheseaweedbrain) | 69 comments I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS HOW MUCH I WANT PERCY TO WALK INTO MY HOUSE!!!!!! HE'S THE BEST.

message 17: by Sadieeeee (new)

Sadieeeee (sadieperson) | 119 comments Pans pipes that would be cool

Medea_of_Hufflepuff! | 74 comments Well Percy isnt that smart cuz his brain is full of seaweed

Medea_of_Hufflepuff! | 74 comments But other than that, I can totally relate to his character and he's quite cool

message 20: by Sadieeeee (new)

Sadieeeee (sadieperson) | 119 comments DA DEMIKIWI {Rachel} wrote: "Pans pipes that would be cool"

No. I didn’t say pans pipes. I know I found that funny (I still do) but i DID NOT say pans pipes. No. No, that’s wrong

Medea_of_Hufflepuff! | 74 comments DA DEMIKIWI {Rachel} wrote: "DA DEMIKIWI {Rachel} wrote: "Pans pipes that would be cool"

No. I didn’t say pans pipes. I know I found that funny (I still do) but i DID NOT say pans pipes. No. No, that’s wrong"

then what did u want to say?