1x1 discussion

1x1 > Laura and luna

Comments Showing 1-50 of 316 (316 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments hi

message 2: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments so you wanna be f or m

message 3: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments okay characters then

message 4: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments Name: James Borton
appearance: 6"1' brown hair with light blue eyes

message 5: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments Okay hes a buisness man for a company he owns))

message 6: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments Sure))

James borton was coming home for his day at work worn out

message 7: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He walks in and takes his coat and shoes off "evening ana"

message 8: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "nice time at work as usual " he says

message 9: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "yeah smoothly but tiring " he says heading for his office "any calls since i was gone?" he asks

message 10: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "i'll take it in my office " he says taking the paper and walks into his office

message 11: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he calls amy back "no tell them it has to wait till tomorrow " he says in the phone

message 12: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "I'll be at the office tomorrow morning"

message 13: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "Ana " he calls her

message 14: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "I won't be here in the morning my secretary has informed me bout a project I need to look over" he says

message 15: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "I know I'll be off as soon as I can I promise ana"

message 16: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He smiles at her and sits on his couch in his office

message 17: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He motions for her to sit by him "yea ana"

message 18: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "I love you ana" he says smiling

message 19: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "Yea prove it to me" he asks smiling

message 20: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he smiles and kisses her

message 21: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments his hands bring her closer

message 22: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he holds her close to him and explored her neck with his lips

message 23: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he moves them so he was on top of her

message 24: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "yes and i've been going crazy about you when you came to work for me"

message 25: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "maybe cause i was feeling that i should love my workers but i been wanting to ask you a lot but stopped myself and now i can "

message 26: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "and now it can be rewarded huh?" he says smiling

message 27: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he smiles at her

message 28: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "now is anything " he says

message 29: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "oh yes we are and i saw you got carious about amy no need to fear she works for me too" he says smiling

message 30: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "yeah she forgot to tell me that a few men was coming to look at blueprints for a project" he says

message 31: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "yea so i heading in early to get it over with" he says

message 32: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments and kissed her back

message 33: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "yeah me either " he says

message 34: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he smiles and sits up

message 35: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he looks at her and smiles

message 36: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he smiles and kisses her "anything you want"

message 37: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "yes but i have one request dont quit on me as my maid please"

message 38: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he smiles at her

message 39: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "I love you"

message 40: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he kisses her "no i love you more"

message 41: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments he moans "do i have to prove it" he chuckles

message 42: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He smiles and kisses her

message 43: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "I love you"

message 44: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He kissed her

message 45: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He smiles

message 46: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He stops her"where you going?" He asks

message 47: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "Oh okay" he says moving away so she can get up

message 48: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "I have to and you the best you find one"

message 49: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments "I can" he says standing

message 50: by Haley (new)

Haley Waulk (luna)(The white wolf) (goodreadscomluna) | 737 comments He takes it

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7