Audio-Bibliophiles discussion

Recommendations > Another Free $10 Credit from Audible

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 117 comments This might already be posted somewhere, but I didn't see it.
Audible is giving away $10 bucks with the code AUDIBEL.

Scroll to the bottom of this page: Audible.com or any page on Audible; click on "Redeem a Promo code" and then paste the word in there.

Audible.com

message 2: by Lori (new)

Lori (glitzyrebel) If you are already signed in to your account it may not work. Sign out to redeem the code, you will then be directed to the sign in page and your $10 credit will be there!!!!

Thanks for posting this Kathy!!!!

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (tnbooklover) Thanks so much for posting got my $10 credit!

message 4: by ✨Susan✨ (new)

✨Susan✨ (suswelch) | 4 comments Go it. Thanks! I did have to sign out and back in to get it.

message 5: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 117 comments Cheers to all. It's great to see that it's working. And it's true about not being signed in. I tried at first from my account and it didn't work.

Cate (The Professional Fangirl) (chaostheory08) | 3 comments Yay thanks for this!

message 7: by Kathy (last edited Jan 26, 2015 04:27PM) (new)

Kathy Golden | 117 comments Audible.com is offering another free credit, but some people have had trouble getting this one. The code is BUDGET2015. BUDGET needs to be in all caps.

I had to call customer service to get mine, so if it's worth the time to call for the $10, here's the Customer service number:

Customer Care at 1-888-283-5051.

I called them and in a few minutes, I had my credit.

Audible.com