DC comic readers!! discussion

What super power do think is cool or want?and why

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by nightwing_shawshank, die hard (new)

nightwing_shawshank | 85 comments Mod
for me it's.....the ability to be sherlock holmes
is an achievement within itself

message 2: by Jade (new)

Jade West | 190 comments I want to have mind powers like Martian manhunter. But I think Black Canary's scream is cool if you could control how strong the scream is, so you don't kill people at close range.

message 3: by Timur (new)

Timur  | 335 comments Batmans power of being rich and amazing karate stuff. Not batman for the dark knight rises though. Hea broke in that one

message 4: by Jawairia (new)

Jawairia | 591 comments Mod
Yeah i think the canary cry would be cool cause you could learn martial arts yourself but it wont be as good as batman.Or flying. Theres so many to choose tho

message 5: by Timur (new)

Timur  | 335 comments Speaking pf canary cry, laurel uses it at the end of new episode pf arrow. She even puts on the costume. The guy asks "who are you?" And she says "the justice you cant run from

message 6: by Jade (new)

Jade West | 190 comments I'd love to be part of the batfamily but I'm a terrible liar, sometimes.

message 7: by Jawairia (new)

Yeah i know that would be so cool.Like going on adventures and solving mysteries.

message 8: by Jade (new)

Jade West | 190 comments My friends and I were planning the murder of a guy who threatened to make me cry (I told him my friends would beat him up) and it takes a lot of planning. We can't have it trace back to us so no room for flaws.

message 9: by Jade (new)

Jade West | 190 comments I shouldn't have said that online......

message 10: by Jawairia (new)

wahhh whatever you do dont murder someone jade.Lol now that i think of it like whatt are you saying well it would be fun beating up a bully

message 11: by Jade (new)

Jade West | 190 comments Not like he could make me cry, few people can. Like YJ and my BF (but only because he wants the best for me when he deserves better than what he has)

message 12: by Jawairia (new)

Yeah young justice is pretty intense. Yeah but if someone threatens you like that you go batman on that person(;