2015 Reading Challenge [Closed] discussion

Me Before You (Me Before You, #1)
This topic is about Me Before You
. Week 2: Romance > Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura, Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laura | 599 comments Mod
I had a hard time choosing between Me Before You and The Girl You Left Behind since I've never read the author before. It seemed like some readers were disappointed with The Girl You Left Behind after reading Me Before You so that's about the only thing that helped me make the decision. I was actually more drawn to the story of of TGYLB. I'm still finishing up my Week 1 book so any opinion s between the two would be appreciated!

Kirin I thought they were both good but did like Me Before You more. My first Jojo Moyes book was actually The Last Letter from Your Lover. Loved it so I tried MBY. I think sometimes it depends on the order you read things. Could be that ppl who were disappointed with The Girl You Left Behind were expecting something else after reading MBY.

message 3: by Laura, Mod (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laura | 599 comments Mod
I decided to do MBY. I just couldn't ignore all the amazing reviews. I'm only about three chapters in but can already tell it's going to be great. I love those books that pull you in right away. So I'm sure that this won't be my last book by Jojo Moyes.

Erica | 214 comments :( Just finished this. I liked it and hated it at the same time. Buckets of tears...

Grace Meredith (koreantrash) I'm reading this one for the antonym week! It sounds pretty sad.