Book Bloggers of Goodreads discussion

Blog's > Wishlist Wednesday

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dani (new)

Dani C (pentopaperreads) | 9 comments Hi bloggers!

I haven't posted about this in such a long time that I thought I might change that today. I've been running a weekly meme every Wednesday since I started blogging in 2011 called Wishlist Wednesday.
All you need to do to take part is pick a book of your Wishlist that you really want to get off the list and onto your shelves soon. It can be a really old book that you keep meaning to read, or even a book that hasn't been released yet – totally up to you!
Set your post up, head over to Pen to Paper and pop your link into the linky!

The link for this week's post is:
http://www.pentopaperblog.com/2015/01...

Would love to see some new members taking part!

message 2: by Jess ♔ (new)

Jess ♔ (hellapineapples) | 13 comments Wish list Wednesday sounds really cool!

message 3: by Dani (new)

Dani C (pentopaperreads) | 9 comments • yoυrѕ тrυly jeѕѕιca • wrote: "Wish list Wednesday sounds really cool!"

Thank you! I'll be scheduling next week's post today, as I'm going on holiday. All you need to do is pop over to my blog when you've put your post up and you can add yourself to the links! :)

message 4: by Jess ♔ (new)

Jess ♔ (hellapineapples) | 13 comments Dani (Pen to Paper) wrote: "• yoυrѕ тrυly jeѕѕιca • wrote: "Wish list Wednesday sounds really cool!"

Thank you! I'll be scheduling next week's post today, as I'm going on holiday. All you need to do is pop over to my blog wh..."

Sounds great!