Falling Away (Fall Away, #3) Falling Away discussion

Spoilers! Tate and Jared Aflame teaser

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Leslie Just finished Falling Away and I wanted a place to gush about how great this book was because I loved it so, so much but I feel more overcome with emotions about Tate and Jared in the extra scene in the end... I guess I'm a big baby when it comes to my HEAs....I want them! And with that scene I feel like my bubble has been popped and I don't like how it feels :( I can appreciate that young love is tough and people need to change and Jared loves Tate even if she doesnt understand what he's going through. I also trust Mrs. Douglas and obviously can't wait for Aflame but it still makes me want to bang my head on the wall and ask "why?" I feel like I can't truely appreciate Falling Away until I get over my feelings about that damn heart wrenching scene! Any one there with me?

Michele I know exactly how you feel. I finished Falling away and read that sneak peek at Aflame and I just dropped my kindle and let my tears fall. I never imagined that would come of Jared and Tate!! I thought they would be the couple to get the epic HEA but after reading that I am too anxious to get the book and read it so I know what happens. I definitely know your feelings on this book. I am so torn apart about it. But the good outcome is finding out and getting to know Jaxon Trent finally and I love him to pieces.

Leslie THANK YOU for answering me! I thought I was alone...lol I posted this and saw people viewed it but no one commented so I was like....well I'll just sit here alone with my weird feelings! Now that I've had a few days to clam down and I watched video the author posted on her FB page (you can find the link on the Aflame goodreads page) I feel a lot better. I also had a hard time becaues I loved Falling Away so much but then that emotional scene in the end kinda overshadowed my feeling about the book. And yes Jackson Trent went beyond my expectations, he is awesome. I need to trust the author more she hasn't steered me wrong yet but some times you never know...thanks Tarryn Fisher :) I have trust issues ha ha

Michele Your welcome!! you are most definitely not alone in this! I was over the moon with Falling Away and then BOOM I read that sneak peek and I just dropped my kindle and was like, why? Why would or could this happen? I was soo..just stuck in a book funk that I couldn't read anything again for at least 4 days! and that never happens to me. I have loved Penelope since I started the series and before I read Falling Away, Rival was my favorite but since reading more about Jax and who he is and what he went thru, he is right up there as my favorite from the series, I mean I am a little biased I guess seeing as he is part Native American and I am Native American as well. it was just nice to have that connection also. I do not think Penelope will disappoint us with Aflame in April.

message 5: by Eve (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eve Porras Leslie wrote: "Just finished Falling Away and I wanted a place to gush about how great this book was because I loved it so, so much but I feel more overcome with emotions about Tate and Jared in the extra scene i..."

Im with you girl, I hate that feeling too. I just can´t understand why he left her and no talk to her for 2 years even he does not want to come back to hometown because of her Why? doesn´t he need time? he had it and he did not comeback! Well he definitely is doing well without her and he just return because her mother not Tate. I hope he suffers a lot.