Full Circle Full Circle discussion

FULL CIRCLE BR Ingela, Irina, Sofia

Comments Showing 1-50 of 160 (160 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Sofia I was thinking 9th Feb for this girls? Let me know :)

Ingie Okay, sounds like a plan. I should manage to finish our PsyCop book over that weekend.

Love your perfect little gif. :)

Sofia I checked the pages Secrets its 169 pages and Full Circle over 400. So doing Secrets in the weekend should not be a problem :)

Let's see if Ira is OK with this.

message 5: by Ingie (last edited Jan 21, 2015 02:06AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ingie Okay, that will be a piece of cake. LoL!! - I will remember I maybe thought about this one as an audiobooks listening.

Irina Ira is also ok, thank you, our almighty organiser!

Sofia

set for the 9th then :)

Irina Too much workout for a poor Smiley :)

Ingie Is this the first book by Michael Thomas Ford for all of us? Or just for me?

I loved Nick's review yeasterday and can't stop thinking about that Lou Reed song and video now.

Ingie I checked and the audiobook is 17:30 hrs long. This must be a very "thick" book.

Sofia it's my first MTF too Ingela.

Snap - I just added that song to my youtube playlist :)

Irina My first Ford too. But so many praise him, I've been wanting to read it for a while.

message 13: by Ingie (last edited Feb 03, 2015 06:18AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ingie Girls, I want to read this one but I feel there are too many books right now. I'm not sure I manage to start this one already next week. If you two want to go for it do so. I'll leave it for another week or two.

Sorry! But I need to do some priority among my planned reads and books and this one has fallen down some steps in the pile.

Sofia Oh Inge - I know, no worries. You need a nice secretary to help with your calender :D (view spoiler)

We can do this either way, either we postpone it to when it's ok from your end. Or we can read it first and pave the way for you. What ever you prefer?

message 15: by Ingie (last edited Feb 03, 2015 11:04AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ingie If we postpone two weeks is it good for me but I understand if you two are eager to start it now next week as we planned. - Lets see was Irina feel.

Sofia Ok and I'll check my calender as well :)

Irina Sofia wrote: "Ok and I'll check my calender as well :)"

Ok, now I see what's this about. It's not a problem for me, Ingela. I don't mind postponing it for two weeks. How about we set a new date? Say, the 20th of February or the following weekend, the 27-28th?

Ingie I'm good with either of the dates. - Sofia choose you.

Irina Ingela wrote: "I'm good with either of the dates. - Sofia choose you."

Good idea. We'll wait for our super organiser to confirm :)

message 20: by Ingie (last edited Feb 03, 2015 02:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ingie ...And Sofia, I need that secretary to say no when I say yes to often.
I look just as that stressed guy quite often. :))))

Sofia Sorry for late reply girls, got caught up with work :(

I juggled some dates and can do it on the 28th. So I'm listing that OK.

and Ingela if you learn to say no, tell me how you do it because I need to learn as well :)

message 22: by Ingie (last edited Feb 04, 2015 12:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ingie You are the best kinds of friends, Sofia and Irina.

Febr. 28th will be great.
description

Irina I see the date is set. Sofia, what day shall we do Reunion? Don't forget we have Proof by Seduction on the 14th, girls.

Sofia Ingela that gif is making me dizzy :)

Ira how about the 10th or 11th for Reunion?

Have not forgotten the Milan.

Irina Sofia wrote: "Ingela that gif is making me dizzy :)

Ira how about the 10th or 11th for Reunion?

Have not forgotten the Milan."

10th sounds good - allows some time before Milan.

Sofia That's what I thought. Space is good :) we need to find a good sci-fi.

Irina Sofia wrote: "That's what I thought. Space is good :) we need to find a good sci-fi."

Can I leave that choice to you, Sofia. I only read a handful of those. It's a new genre to me, so I trust your taste :)

Ingie I already own (i know it is Amy Lane!!..) A Solid Core of Alpha, a sci-fi. - I need to read it at some point.

A Solid Core of Alpha by Amy Lane

Ingie I have Proof by Seduction noted on 'Valentines Day' 14/2.

Proof by Seduction (Carhart, #1) by Courtney Milan

Irina I had to remind myself about the date. We're still on for the 28th, girls?

Sofia I'm OK with that :)

Ingie Me too. I downloaded the audiobook ...17:24 hrs so I better start in time.

It's world championships in cross-country skiing here in Sverigs right now, so my books have hard competition. In the coming weekend are two important long-distance race...and much TV watching.

I just cleaned my dusty windows, really needed, and it's a feeling of spring. The sun is shining and it's warm (7-8°C). Then it was fantastic exciting TV and another ski-gold. ~ Life is good!!

description

Sofia Happy races Ingela :D

Irina Leave to Sofia to twist things :) That gif is so funny though.

@Ingela - 17.5 hours! That's madness!!!

message 35: by Ingie (last edited Feb 25, 2015 11:38AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ingie Haha!! I love that gif Sofia. ~ Even if this is "cross-country skiing"....
It can be adventurous as well.

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpres...

Ingie Irina wrote: "Leave to Sofia to twist things :) That gif is so funny though.
@Ingela - 17.5 hours! That's madness!!!"

Yeah!! - It must be a very looooong book. Better be good now. :)

Sofia Ingela wrote: "Haha!! I love that gif Sofia. ~ Even if this is "cross-country skiing"....
It can be adventurous as well.

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpres..."

Ouch!!!

Sofia Slowly but surely girls

Ingie Is that a lollipop? ~ Adorable!

Sofia It looks like it.

message 41: by Ingie (last edited Feb 25, 2015 12:24PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ingie I can't stop watching that cutie. Those big eyes are amazing. :)))
I have never been in Australia, but if I get there someday (I hope), I have to visit these cuties.

Sofia Just went to check, the loris is eating popcorn, cool yes :)

Ingie Ahh, then they aren't from Australia. I checked, they are living in Sri Lanca and India. :)

Irina He reminds me of

Sofia soulful eyes

Ingie I've just listened to the first hours. To start chapter 4.
I like this "novel" feeling.

It will not be time for more reading again before later today.

Sofia hope to catch up soon Inge, got some work to do first :)

Ingie Okay, see you later. :)

Sofia Just read the prologue. Good writing. On to chap one between cooking supper :)

message 50: by Ingie (last edited Feb 28, 2015 10:08AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ingie 3 hrs and @17%, in chapter 10. (view spoiler)

photo image_zps96bdb775.jpg
...you will understand this pic when you get there.

This will be a great BR book Sofia. I love it already and the narrator is a perfect novel-story-reader.

...happy dancing after an hour in a huge grocery store with these boys.

« previous 1 3 4