Buddy Read with Elisabeth Paige discussion

General > Welcome! :)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (fromelisabeth) | 88 comments Mod
Hey guys! ... I have no idea what to write here :P

I guess I'll just start off the introductions and tell you guys a bit about myself.
My name's Elisabeth and I'm from Nebraska: home of corn, kool-aid, and Rainbow Rowell. I've been a reader pretty much my whole life; you'd never find me without a book in my hand. I also love making home movies -- it's no wonder I ended up becoming a booktuber ;)
When I'm not reading, filming, or planning videos, I'm busy trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my life. College has been pretty rough for me and I'm still not sure what I want to make out of my life. The only thing I know is that I love reading, making videos, and writing.
This year I won NaNoWriMo for the first time!! I even filmed daily vlogs the entire time -- well, almost the entire time. I have never been more excited about writing and I'm looking forward to polishing my piece and mayyyybbbeee getting it out in the world.
That's pretty much all there is to know about me. So now it's your turn!! Tell me something about yourself! Are you a cat person or a dog person? -- cats all the way ;) Do you like reading in the bath? -- heck yes! What's your favorite color? -- Purple!!

message 2: by Paige (new)

Paige | 1 comments Hi! I'm Paige! Not sure how much I'll be able to participate every month but it still sounds fun :) I'm from Indiana but am living in Georgia at the moment. Reading and writing are my main passions. I'm also a tad obsessed with film and TV. Cats and dogs are both awesome. I want both but the husband is anti-cat so who knows who will get there way *cough* ME *cough* I think reading in the bath would be very relaxing but I take the prize in clumsiness and my books would probably drown so I've never tried. My favorite colors are red and purple but if they got into a fight purple would definitely win I think!

message 3: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh | 4 comments Hi! I'm Ashleigh! I'm from Virginia. I love animals in general so choosing cat or dog would be hard. I have attempted to win NaNoWriMo for the last two years but so far i have failed miserably. I (of course) love to read and write. I'm not a big bath person so i have never tried reading in the bath, though I'm pretty sure i would also drop it. Purple is also my favorite color but maroon is also up there with it!

message 4: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chloeboxer) Hi I'm Chloé! I am a total book nerd like the rest of us here and I love anything to do with art including photography, writing, and everything else that goes with it. I personally adore cats and I have a 9-year old tabby who is honestly the best friend I could ever ask for! I usually am too busy to take baths but when I do I always use the time to get some reading in. As for my favorite color, it is blue! I am excited to be in this new group and can't wait to talk about books!

message 5: by Mayra (new)

Mayra Hello! I am Mayra. I am also from Nebraska. I love reading whenever possible. Nothing like an great story to get me out of my reality. I am on team dog!! Love dogs :) I am a shower person so no bath reading for me. My favorite color is blue.

message 6: by kris (new)

kris | 4 comments Hey, I'm Kristen, and I go to school in Tennessee. I'm a junior in college and I'm majoring in music. I like to blog (http://fromkristensbrain.blogspot.com/) and make YouTube videos (https://www.youtube.com/user/kristenn...), and obviously read. I also really like to write, watch tv, and watch YouTube videos. I absolutely love alternative bands, reality tv competitions, and Dr. Pepper. I attempted NaNoWriMo this year, but sadly got swamped and only got halfway to the goal.
I'm definitely a dog person. I have the personality of a cat, but I absolutely love dogs. I don't like taking baths, so I don't really read in the bath. My favorite color is red!

message 7: by Kayla Rayne (last edited Jan 23, 2015 06:08AM) (new)

Kayla Rayne (kaylarayne) Hello all! I am a fresh graduate from college and wanted to explore the world of booktubing with my newly acquired free time. I make videos under the name Kayla Rayne on YouTube and so far I'm really loving it. It has pushed me to read more books out of my comfort zone and I am really pleased with everything I've read so far. I am excited to join this group on here so I can get to know more avid readers like myself. Seriously, no one in my life loves books as much as I do. I am a dog person, though cats make me think of dragons (which are awesome), I love to read in the bathtub, and my favorite color is green. :)

message 8: by Ani (new)

Ani (ani_y) | 1 comments Hello! My name is Ani, and I'm from the super cold state of Iowa.... I think choosing between a cat and a dog is hard bc I love them both but I would have to say cats...idk why, but something about them just seems cooler than dogs. I can't read in baths because I get soo anxious that I'll get water on them so I don't read in the bath. Instead, I usually read in my bed before bed because it helps me fall asleep, and stopping at a cliff hanger leaves makes me want to read the book the next day. I find this super helpful bc I don't get reading slumps that often anymore. My favorite color? This one is hard, because I go through phases with colors. Currently, I my favorite color is a pastel blue...or maybe a lavender purple...I just love all the pastel colors. Besides reading, I like to write except I'm not very good at it, and I also enjoy photography and crafting, as well as sewing and binge watching YouTube videos...I know I'm a total geek when it comes to YouTube. I can watch it for hours and hours and hours... Anyway, I'm excited to be a part of this group. Let's hope I can keep up with the monthly reading because I am very busy with school these days...

message 9: by Aimal (The Devils We Find) (last edited Jan 22, 2015 05:04PM) (new)

Aimal (The Devils We Find) (aimalfarooq) Hi, I'm Aimal! I'm 19 and live in New York. I'm an undergraduate student majoring in Applied Psychology (possibly minoring in Creative Writing). My hobbies include reading (no duh), writing, photography and discovering new music.

I tend to read a little bit of everything from fantasy to classics, from adult contemporary fiction to young adult fiction, but I've recently started leaning towards YA a lot more. Some of my favorite books include The Harry Potter series, the Secret History by Donna Tartt, TFiOS by John Green and the Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.

I'm more of a dog person. I never read in the bath (I actually prefer showers so...) and I love purple and blue! :) I really like the rain and wolves. I don't know why- it's just a thing.

I'm big on writing book reviews, and you can find my reviews on my blog - www.aimalfarooq.wordpress.com - as well as my Goodreads page. Feel free to add me, and start a conversation, and I can't wait to read with you guys!

message 10: by Keralyn (new)

Keralyn Siebrass | 1 comments Hi, I'm Keralyn! I'm from Illinois and am currently in high school but am hoping to major in English at Northwestern. I obviously love to read and write. This year I participated in NaNoWriMo for the first time and won! Unfortunately I haven't done much with my story since but I'm hoping to pick it back up again sometime soon. I'm pretty new to booktube and the onine book community but I am hoping to start up a review blog sometime soon :). A few random things about me: I love the color blue, I am a cat person and have two beautiful all black kittens, and I too love reading in the bath. Anyways, I'm really excited about the group and hope to keep up with the monthly reading! :)

message 11: by Kat (new)

Kat (kat_books) Hello, I'm Kat and I live in the northeast part of the US. I like both dogs and cats, and have had a few fish awhile back. Other than annoying my cat with my attention, I like to read, watch TV shows in marathoning bouts, and try to pick up bits and pieces of languages. And my newest hobby is having moments of panic when contemplating what to do with my life (like most young adults/newly minted adults/etc.).

message 12: by simone (new)

simone (myreadingbuzz) | 1 comments Hi, I'm Simone!
I'm from the North of the Carolinas. I've been reading for as long as I can remember! Funny story actually.. In kindergarten, I refused to take naps so my teacher would let me read during nap time (best teacher EVER). I also participated in NaNoWriMo and won! If I'm not reading then you could catch me doing anything art related; drawing, painting, writing. I am a total dog fanatic! I've never tried reading in the bath but with my clumsiness, I'd probably drop it. Purple and Blue are my favorite colors.. Or I could just say Periwinkle :)

message 13: by Cindy ♥ (new)

Cindy ♥ Hi everyone I'm Cindy!

I love reading YA as well as writing it! When I'm not reading or writing, I'll probably be on social media, procrastinating...I also love watching movies and eating cookies and popcorn! I hope to become an author when I get older and I am also very obsessed with Divergent. (Four is my husband.)

My favorite color is pink!

Michelle (Witchy Books) Hi my name is Michelle. I'm from California but i live in the south now. I'm 20 years old. I love to listen to rock/punk, classical/opera music (I'm listening to My Chemical Romance right now). I draw/paint/sculpt, of course read. I am going for a degree in Psychology, i want to be a school counselor. My favorite color's are black,purple,blue. I also have a Book-tube channel the link is down below if you want to check it out. :D

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9AH...

message 15: by Bee (new)

Bee (fangirling-mess) | 1 comments Hi! I'm Bee. 20 years old (almost 21, which is mind-boggoling most of the time), film student from Italy and I hope to to be a film critic someday. Reading is another one of my passions (along with Tumblr and Nutella). I started reading when I didn't actually know how to yet and I never stopped (well, almost). Love both cats and dogs, but if I had to choose I'd say cats, no reading in the bath for me and my favorite color changes depending on my mood. I always check my spelling when I write, I love comics and I watch 65 tv shows (I have an app for that). Can't wait to talk books with you guys!!

message 16: by Kendra (new)

Kendra Marie (kendramarie) Hey guys! Im Kendra, 17 years old and from Ontario, Canada. I absolutely ADORE reading and bring a book with me everywhere I go. Right now I'm currently finishing up my finals (boring) and trying to get into a great nursing program for university, I'm so excited and also extremely nervous! My favourite colour is purple and I am 100% a cat person (I have 2 cats).

Feel free to message me and get to know me more at any time, I'm always open to new friends that loves books as much as me :)

message 17: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Parsonage | 1 comments Hi Guys! I'm Aimee from England and I'm a Student Nurse :) my three favourite things are books, disney and my 2 cats x

message 18: by Valeria (last edited Jan 22, 2015 05:54PM) (new)

Valeria | 5 comments Heey! I'm Valeria. I'm 20 years old and from Caracas, Venezuela. Im currently studying Mass Comunication, i'm finishing six semester and i will be specializing in journalism. I adore reading and i like a lot when people recommend me good books. Most of the best sellers and popular books don't reach my country but i manage to read them anyway. I also love coffe, tea, the beach, food, going to the movies, food again hahaha and sometimes partying. My goodreads challenge this year is set to 80.. so yeah we are going to have a lot to discuss! So nice to meet you all!! :)

ah and I'm a dog person. I have a puppy named Moka (boxer). I don't have bathtub but if I had I would probably read in it. And i like blue and pink and black. But mostly blue :)

message 19: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Louise Hello guys and dolls :) I'm Zoe-Louise and I'm from England. I have a Westie called Lily and she is my world! I love reading cheesy romance books which make you're heart melt. Cant read a book without a nice cup tea and a munchie (biscuits)

message 20: by Joana (new)

Joana (joanar) Hi everyone!! I am Joana and I am from the tiny country called Luxembourg, but I study in the USA. I love reading (dont we all) which has led me to booktubing and bookblogging. I am also obsessed with animals, nail polish and other girlie things. I love food, which is why I need to hit the gym, and the color mint. hmmm i think that is it for now =)

message 21: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Treadway | 1 comments Hi, I'm Josh! I'm from West Virginia ( yes we are a real state.) and I love books! I love Instagram, Tumblr, and YouTube. I have about 99999999999991 books that I own and haven't read yet!

The Reading Rabbit (thereadingrabbit) Hi all! I'm Rachel I am from Massachusetts! I love to read, I learned to read when I was 3 and ever since then I took off! I also have a booktube with a small following but unfortunately I have not filmed in over a month because my mom broke her foot in 9 places a week after my last video. And I have been non stop busy ever since! Ehh thats my luck! :) I love animals i have a assortment! But I am defiantly a chicken person... wait it was only dog or cat right? ehh then i am a cat person! :p My favorite Color is YELLOW!! (Because its happy...don't judge :p) And I am going to stop talking now... byyyeee

message 23: by Deanna (new)

Deanna (debooks) | 1 comments HI im Deanna and I have a booktube channal that is almost at 50 subs

message 24: by Mony (new)

Mony (waywardbooks) | 2 comments Hey! My name is Monica, prefered to be called Mony, 20 going to 21. I'm from a small island known as Puerto Rico. I used to read a lot when I was younger, but I stopped for a couple (or lots) of years. I'd say it was in 2012 when I started to read more again. I studied photography at college though I'm taking a lil break from it at the moment and might change to art/digital art. I LOVE writing and love to paint or draw in my spare time (also taking pictures). I participated in NaNoWriMo for the 2nd time this year and won c: so excited to continue with the story I choose and hopefully publish it someday sooner than later. I don't think I own many unread books, but still I'd like to read more. I've thought of someday starting booktube, but for one thing I want to have read more books by then. I own 4 cats, a dog, a bird, a guinea pig & two bunnies, I also love listening to music and... that's about it :)

message 25: by A. (last edited Jan 22, 2015 07:48PM) (new)

A. Analise (augustyne) | 1 comments Hello, my name is Alicia Analise. I come from a family of writers and readers. I am
Puerto Rican and Jamaican born in Hartford, Connecticut. My uncle and I are both Goodreads authors. I am also an Assistant Teacher, and a Retail Sales Associate, and a freelance writer/artist. I also blog on my personal website and do V-logs on my youtube channel. . . I have 2 half brothers and 1 puppy and 1 Beta fish. I think that is all :D

P.S. I am 22 turning 23 in August ^_^

message 26: by Valerie (new)

Valerie  Gallegos (valeriegallegos) | 1 comments Hi! My name is Valerie and I'm from Albuquerque, New Mexico. I am 22 years old and have been reading for as long as I can remember. I read a ton when I was younger but stopped for a while and about a year ago fell back in love with it. I am currently studying accounting and am hoping to graduate with my bachelor's next fall! I still have no idea what I want to do after I graduate. I'm not sure if the business world is for me. My main passions in life are music, reading, and writing. I have been wanting to make either a booktube or music channel for so long but haven't had the guts to do it. I have 4 poodles named Max, Bella, Brooke and Kobe whom I absolutely love! My favorite color changes constantly but as of right now I love the color purple!!

message 27: by Edel (last edited Jan 23, 2015 12:50AM) (new)

Edel (edelmo) Hey, I'm Edel. I'm 24 and I am from Ireland. I have been an avid reader for as long as I can remember and would one day love to write my own book. I have a book blog called the Irish Bookworm. I am currently doing my masters in Museum Studies which always gets funny stares but I do love history...Cats or dogs is a hard question but as I don't have any cats at the moment and have two dogs, I am going to say dogs. I don't think I have ever read in the bath and my favourite coloue is purple.

message 28: by Kim at Divergent Gryffindor (last edited Jan 23, 2015 03:02AM) (new)

Kim at Divergent Gryffindor (divergentgryffindor23) | 2 comments Hi guys, my name is Kim, and I'm 18! I'm pure Chinese, although I was born and raised here in the Philippines. Believe it or not, I hated reading when I was a kid, but back in fifth grade, I finally found great books and began loving reading! I started blogging back in December 2012, and it was actually only last year that I found out about booktube, and ever since then I wanted to do it too, but was too scared for one reason or another. Finally, a few days ago, I decided to give it a shot, and now I am both a blogger and a vlogger! I hope you guys can help me adjust to this new community that I entered in. :)
Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG

message 29: by Celine (new)

Celine Lindeskov Hello! I'm Celine, I live in Denmark and I love to read, play cello, guitar, piano and I train to become an opera singer. Favorite colour? The darkest blue you will ever find. Favorite book? Harry Potter, The Darkest Minds, The Hunger Games and Throne of Glass (well, I can't pick just one...). Most anticipated book? Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas!!! Danish fun-fact: Maas means butt and bae means shit.. Dont ever call me bae :P

message 30: by Irene (new)

Irene (whitebookshelf) Hi, Irene here! I'm 16 and from Norway. I've enjoyed reading pretty much all my life. And this is pretty much only because of my book hoarder of a dad. :) Right now I am preparing for the IB Diploma Program, which I am planning on entering next year, and so I don't get as much reading done as I would like.. :/ I still read quite a lot though! When it comes to being a cat person or a dog person, I would have to choose cats. And my favourite colour is a dark forest green! So excited for this!! x

message 31: by Kayla Rayne (new)

Kayla Rayne (kaylarayne) Edel wrote: "Hey, I'm Edel. I'm 24 and I am from Ireland. I have been an avid reader for as long as I can remember and would one day love to write my own book. I have a book blog called the Irish Bookworm. I am..."

My sister is studying Museum Studies, so I get the love for history. There is so much interesting materiel in her coursework though.

message 32: by Kayla Rayne (new)

Kayla Rayne (kaylarayne) Deanna wrote: "HI im Deanna and I have a booktube channal that is almost at 50 subs"

Yay!!!!!!!!! 50 is a big number when you starting out. :D

message 33: by Kayla Rayne (new)

Kayla Rayne (kaylarayne) Bee wrote: "Hi! I'm Bee. 20 years old (almost 21, which is mind-boggoling most of the time), film student from Italy and I hope to to be a film critic someday. Reading is another one of my passions (along with..."

What tv shows do you watch?

message 34: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollybygollybooks) | 1 comments Hi everybody! My name is Holly and I'm 20 years old and I'm from Wisconsin, the lovely cheesehead state hahaha. I have always loved reading, but I didn't read obsessively until about two years ago. And somehow I was never a part of the book community until last April!!! I have a Book Instagram to share amazing books with everybody and I'm a BookTuber as well! I'm hoping to get a career that has something to do with books although I'm not sure exactly what yet! My favorite color is either blue or purple and I'm a dog person! And I definitely can not read in the bath in fear of getting my book wet hahaha :D and it's a pleasure to meet all of you fellow bookworms!

message 35: by Na (new)

Na (hailightbooks) Hi, I'm Nathalie, I'm from Austria and a student for art history. I also have a passion for reading (of course xD), writing and for music (there's really no day without music in my life). Generally, I'm a cat person, but some dogs are just too cute. And yes, I like reading in the bath, but I get tired so easily due to the warm water (am I the only one?). My favourite colour is hard to define, I like many colours. Recently, I'm into blue though.
Soooo, I'm very excited for this book club, thank you Elisabeth! And to all the booktubers here - I wish you all the best for your channel!

message 36: by Marijke (last edited Jan 23, 2015 07:17AM) (new)

Marijke (booknephilim) Hi there! My name is Marijke and I'm nineteen years old. I'm from the beautiful Netherlands, yay! :'D
I'm very bad at talking about myself. Uhm.

*copy & paste profile page* (I'm so lame, wah)

I love collecting books and writing! Most of the times I read Young Adults based in Dystopian worlds, but I also really like reading manga. My favorite genres are YA, Fantasy, Dystopian Fiction and Shounen(ai)

My favourite books:
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- The Gatekeepers series by Antony Horowitz
- Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness

My favourite manga:
- Pandora Hearts by Mochizuki Jun
- Karneval by Mikanagi Touya

Thanks for having me here! (:

message 37: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Bowman (british_bibliophile) | 1 comments Hi i'm Shelby and my New Years Resolution was to get more involved in Goodreads this year, so here i am. I'm really excited by the prospect of reading book with you guys and I'm really excited that the picks for this months read are all books i've read and enjoyed :)
Good luck everyone ;)

message 38: by Beth (new)

Beth Skewis (bethbooks3) | 2 comments Hi I'm Beth. I've always wanted to read a book with someone but I never have so I'm excited for this! I live in Scotland. I love to reading, drawing, making videos & watching Netflix. I've just started a booktube channel and I would greatly appreciate if you check it out https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCGzC3L... I am a dog person I really want a pug, my fav colour is teal and I sometimes read in the bath :)

message 39: by Kerena (new)

Kerena (kerenanorris) Hi I'm Kerena. I love reading and i just wanted to be apart of a group where we can read together. I have never done anything like this before so i can't wait. I live in the UK and i love to draw, read (obviously), i love photography, movies, music and some sports. I am hoping to be more active this year and i think this is a good place to start.

message 40: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Boutin (vanyb) | 1 comments Hello I'm Vanessa and I LOVE to read! Elizabeth your videos are always awesome and you inspire me to read more! I am currently living in Toronto and I'm at University majoring in dance because that is my passion and what I want to do for the rest of my life! My favourite colour is turquoise and I do not own any pets... I am completely obsessed with The Hunger Games and The Fault in Our Stars! I am so excited being a part of this group and I can't wait to discuss about books!!!!

message 41: by Emily (new)

Emily (embuhleeliest) Hello I'm Emily! I live in Pennsylvania. I love neuroscience, caffeine, traveling, metal music, nail art and reading.

I have a book blog, where I write reviews every so often. Other than that, I don't really participate in the reading community too much (aside for commenting on the occasional booktube video) - hopefully this group will help me branch out a bit.

message 42: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (booksbycourtney) (courtneydinos) | 3 comments Hey I'm Courtney from Connecticut. Currently I'm living in Pennsylvania for college which is just so stressful. I've been a reader ever since I got to the chapter books level in my first grade class. I love reading and writing and hope to one day write a book. I love the color turquoise, and I am a dog person 100%. I love warm baths and bath bombs. This group seems like it's going to be a lot of fun and I am very excited(:

message 43: by Moa (new)

Moa Hello! I'm Moa, I'm from Sweden. I am a big fan of One Direction and 5Seconds of summer. If I'm not fang irking over those I read or watch Netflix.
My favorite genre is romace, any type of romance. NA. YA and Adult I'll read it. I may be 15 but I'm quite smart, I know more than most of the people my age. When I'm older I want to be a graphic designer or a correction reader (or what's it called). I like to sing and make any kinds of edits.
I can't wait to get to know more people around the world. :)

message 44: by Amber (new)

Amber Lovick | 3 comments Hey, I'm Amber an I'm from the UK! I'm incredibly sporty and love indulging a good book. My favourite books include the Daughter of smoke and bone trilogy, anything by Cassandra Clare and the Throne of Glass series! I'm 15 and currently taking my GCSE's, I'm an aspiring midwife and would love to travel the world! I'm currently reading Seige and Storm by Leigh Bardugo and a book I would highly recommend is the Queen Of The Yearling! I can't wait to read books together!

message 45: by Kaojoua (new)

Kaojoua (juniebooks) Hello! My name is Kaojoua (pronounced COW-jew-uh). :)
I'm from Wisconsin where it feels like nothing exciting ever happens.
I've always loved reading and am the only person in my family that can say that, so it's always been hard to find someone to discuss books with, so I'm glad I've found a community of people that also love reading. :)
I love a good adventure and romance, have a difficult time finishing series, and like reading multiple books at the same time.
Outside of reading, I enjoy baking and buying lipsticks of various shades.
I'm super excited to be buddy reading with more people and will do my best to read and participate. :)

message 46: by Tammie (new)

Tammie Tackett Hi all my name is tammie and i love to read ya and horror and more books and here is my channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI-I...

message 47: by niicolereads (new)

niicolereads Nicole checking in! I'm 20, and from Arizona,USA. I'm probably the most boring reader ever! I'm mostly into YA adventure, dystopian, and books that tackle social issues. I've just gotten back into reading in September of last year and I'm enjoying it! I've never wanted to be anything other than myself and I really hope to help kids in my future career. I love my cats an my fiancé dearly and would never take my book in the bath! Water damage terrifies me! Im really blehh and it doesn't take much to be my friend. I'm hoping to become friends with people who love reading like me. Stay strong, Nicole :)

message 48: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (lizhunter975) | 1 comments Hey! I'm Liz. I'm from New Hampshire, and (of course) I absolutely love reading. Aside from that I like writing, hiking, skiing, and watching copious amounts of Netflix. I'm also having a really rough time with college, and it sucks :/ Dog person (I have three), though I love cats too (I have two of those) (I also have a ferret. And a fish). Reading in the bath sounds like a fantastic idea and I'm sad to say I've never done it before. Favorite color has to be either blue or purple. I'm also an avid tea-drinker XD
Can't wait to start buddy reading with everyone!!

message 49: by Christina (new)

Christina | 1 comments Hi My Name is Christina! I am 20 year old college student from San Diego. I recently discovered Booktube and that inspired me to start reading again. I'm so excited to be apart of this community and i'm so glad i can share my thoughts and book feels with other book readers.

message 50: by Kayla Rayne (new)

Kayla Rayne (kaylarayne) Christina wrote: "Hi My Name is Christina! I am 20 year old college student from San Diego. I recently discovered Booktube and that inspired me to start reading again. I'm so excited to be apart of this community an..."

BooTube helped me find new genres that I had not ventured into before. It's so awesome!

« previous 1