Sanderson Cosmere discussion

(PART 1 REACTIONS) MISTBORN: THE WELL OF ASCENSION

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Faye, la Patata (fayemat) | 68 comments Mod
Mark, ready, go!

message 2: by Valerie (new)

Valerie (vlangloisx3) I have it on hold at the library I DON'T KNOW WHEN THEY WILL TRANSFER IT TO MY LIBRARYYYY

I am listening to the graphic audio of this and omg omg omg so good <3 <3 I feel like I'm listening to its movie haha. Reading while listening <3

About to finish listening to Chapter 3, but can I just say that Vin's fight scene with the eight assassins was simply full of epicness? So far, this Vin I see here is far more endearing than the one I read in the first book. And oh, pity that Elend's voice actor sounds like he has a permanent cold D:

HELLO HI AGAIN

I just finished Chapter 4, with Sazed burying a dead man who was found with twisted limbs and other anomalies. Man, the atmosphere in this book is pretty bleak O_O I can just feel the defeatedness somehow.

Just finished Chapter 10. There's actually a second army?! Holy shitballs (okay that does not a pretty image make). Also, I find Marsh so... creepy. In a very complexingly positive way. I really hope he doesn't lose any of his humanity because somehow Sazed's observations of him hint of his being "hollow" inside o.o

message 7: by Valerie (new)

Valerie (vlangloisx3) THE LIBRARY HATES ME IT'S NEVER GOING TO COME

message 8: by Matt (new)

Matt (wagnmw) | 19 comments I just love the hunt that needs to happen. Everyone is a suspect!

Breeze sometimes I love you but I hate you for being so lazy.

And Sazed the hopeful optimist.

message 9: by Matt (new)

Matt (wagnmw) | 19 comments And my app fails. Can someone goes through and delete the comments.

message 10: by Faye, la Patata (new)

Haha, Breeze is such a flambayont guy. I was listening to the graphic audio and his voice is top-notch. I don't mind his being laziness ;) ;) It sur makes for a lot of laughs!

message 11: by Matt (new)

Matt (wagnmw) | 19 comments I found this fan art of him on reddit.

Enjoy! http://lcason.deviantart.com/art/Bree...

message 12: by Valerie (new)

Valerie (vlangloisx3) I JUST FINISHED PART 1. and no I don't like that someone has been eaten. isn't there enough trouble for everyone? bleh

message 13: by Francine Soleil (new)

Francine Soleil (francinesoleil) | 7 comments is anyone else having a hard time rearing this, knowing a certain someone can never be around? I'm not over his death.....

message 14: by Francine Soleil (new)

Francine Soleil (francinesoleil) | 7 comments Faye, la Patata wrote: "I am listening to the graphic audio of this and omg omg omg so good <3 <3 I feel like I'm listening to its movie haha. Reading while listening <3"

You're making me want the audio too!

message 15: by Valerie (new)

Valerie (vlangloisx3) Francine Soleil wrote: "is anyone else having a hard time rearing this, knowing a certain someone can never be around? I'm not over his death....."

Yeah especially since they keep mentioning him a lot. I'M STILL MAD. I can see how different this is from The Final Empire though. A lot more politics and war and armies, etc.

message 16: by Faye, la Patata (new)

I'll never get over K's death. He was such a strong presence in book 1 and I miss him :(