spine breakers book club discussion

What are you currently reading?

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (onceuponabook2) | 13 comments Mod
Hi guys, here you can post what you are currently reading, how do you like the book so far or predictions on how the book would end.

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amanda_faith) | 3 comments I'm currently reading The New Normal by Ashley Little, and so far it's really good! If you like sad realistic books you should defiantly pick this up

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amanda_faith) | 3 comments I'm currently reading The New Normal by Ashley Little, and so far it's really good! If you like sad realistic books you should defiantly pick this up

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Amanda wrote: "I'm currently reading The New Normal by Ashley Little, and so far it's really good! If you like sad realistic books you should defiantly pick this up "

sounds like something I should check out

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma Oliver | 2 comments I am currently reading The Titans curse By Rick Riordan . It's actually ally go goo. No predictions on a ending yet!

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Emma wrote: "I am currently reading The Titans curse By Rick Riordan . It's actually ally go goo. No predictions on a ending yet!"

I literally finished that book 2 hours ago! loved it

Weridcrazybooklover | 1 comments I'm currently reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. My god this books good and whats even more awesome is that
"Death" is the narrator!

message 8: by adam (new)

adam dubrueler (adamdubrueler) throne of glass, duh. and the virgin suicides for school.

message 9: by Nicole (new)

Weridcrazybooklover wrote: "I'm currently reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. My god this books good and whats even more awesome is that
"Death" is the narrator!"

Love that book! one of my favorites

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily Robinson (robinsonnemily) I'm currently reading The Scorch Trials by James Dashner (second book of tmr), To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (for English class), and A Child Called "It" (for Human Studies class. I have been mostly reading TKaM, so I haven't been reading The Scorch Trials much, but after TKaM, I will keep reading it. I like all of these books so far. They are great!

message 11: by Marit (new)

Marit (marit-) I am also reading The Book Thief @weirdcrazybooklover :-) How far (as in percentage or pages) are you into the book?

message 12: by Shanissa (new)

Shanissa (shanissamcfly) I'm currently halfway through Splintered, the concept of the book is good but it just feels weird to me because it's an Alice in Wonderland story set in the 21st century. I like the book and I'm going to read the rest of the series as well but it just feels like somethings not right at times.

message 13: by Nicole (new)

Emily wrote: "I'm currently reading The Scorch Trials by James Dashner (second book of tmr), To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (for English class), and A Child Called "It" (for Human Studies class. I have been..."

I loved the Scorch trials, so far my favorite in the trilogy!

message 14: by Nicole (new)

Shanissa wrote: "I'm currently halfway through Splintered, the concept of the book is good but it just feels weird to me because it's an Alice in Wonderland story set in the 21st century. I like the..."

I know that feeling! when I was reading shiver I felt it too. maybe it will pass as you keep reading

message 15: by vampirek1d (new)

vampirek1d | 2 comments I'm currently reading Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, I don't like it that much, then again I'm not far along in it!

message 16: by Seni0r_bukaReads (new)

Seni0r_bukaReads | 5 comments @weridcrazybooklover omg death?! That sounds really awesome!

message 17: by Seni0r_bukaReads (new)

Seni0r_bukaReads | 5 comments Right now I am reading The Land of Stories: the Enchantress Returns. Got about 9 chapters left. I hward the fourth one is coming this year

message 18: by Baillee (new)

Baillee (bailleef) | 8 comments I'm currently reading The Retribution of Mara Dyer and the Nine Lives of Chloe King. Mara Dyer is pretty good but really creepy, and Chloe King is unbelievably slow but starting to pick up a bit!

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma Oliver | 2 comments I am now currently reading My sisters keeper and The boy on the bridge

message 20: by Marit (new)

Marit (marit-) I finished the book thief, and I'm now reading A Song of Ice and Fire

message 21: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle (wanderlustpages) | 3 comments I'm reading Rogue by Julie Kagawa, so far so good! I'm almost half way!

message 22: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle (wanderlustpages) | 3 comments I'm reading Rogue by Julie Kagawa, so far so good! I'm almost half way!

message 23: by Annabelle (new)

message 24: by Seni0r_bukaReads (new)

Seni0r_bukaReads | 5 comments i really want to read An Ember in the Ashes and A Court of Thorns and Roses as well as finishing the darkest Minds trilogy