1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Nobody and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Hi

inactive account (supernerdgavin) | 776 comments Hi!

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments So you wanted to do an action rp right?

inactive account (supernerdgavin) | 776 comments Kinda....
It will have action

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Kay... I might have something it's an old idea but it might be good? If you want to read it.

inactive account (supernerdgavin) | 776 comments Sure..

* Cries.*

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Two groups not known as evil but one is considered to be terribly evil by the other. The Society (Good guys) have been in a long generation of secret keepers since the wars of Italy. Keeping a book passed on for over three millennial, a book that has been attracting attention from The Immortal Gang (Bad Guys). Reasons which the book contains blue prints, letters, secrets, etc. That can put the whole entire world in danger if not protected and kept away from the wrong hands. The Society has been keeping the book safe and sound though they aren't known to be staying together for such a long period of time. But They have been the strongest protectors of all families to keep it safe and sound. The Immortal gang has never stopped searching for the book almost having it in their possession a few times but never officially. After a decade the feuds of settled down once the society has gone down. When one girl the last of societies secret keepers moves into a small town where the gang is located with her grandmother. She must stay away from a group of people her age that are the gang and that suspect her of holding the book in her possession as the society rises as she does try to find the book to keep it safe. (Not good enough but it's good enough.)

inactive account (supernerdgavin) | 776 comments Yes!

Yes!

I can use my character I've been thinking about and the whole reason I wanted a awesome action RP so I could use this bad ass character

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments :D I have to create my characters. What character gender are you doing?

message 10: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (supernerdgavin) | 776 comments Male.

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Alright:)